New When is your wedding date poll!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ilovebeagles. Show ilovebeagles's posts

Ok, I think we lost the old list in the switch to the new BDC boards, plus its a brand new wedding season almost upon us.

So, what is everyone's date!

Mine is June 13, 2009! (little over three months!)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2009Bride2Be. Show 2009Bride2Be's posts

That is so exciting - I'm one week after you on June 20th! Can you believe how fast it's approaching? I feel like I'm on track with my 'to-do' list right now but give me a week and I'm sure I will have forgotten something!

Congratulations!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

We're negative 4 months away - it was 11/9/2008! Loving being married!!! Woo hoo!

May you all have your dream days and even dreamier marriages.

Good luck!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from preserves. Show preserves's posts

We are getting married on July 11, 2009--about four months away!
    Exciting--but still have lots of planning to do eeek!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmt09. Show kmt09's posts

We're getting married on August 8, 2009 -- exactly five months from Sunday! For some reason it still feels like it's so far away. I'm sure we'll hit a point soon where the time just seems to fly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brighton1. Show Brighton1's posts

I'm also July 11th! I can't believe how fast it's coming up!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

It's been almost 2 years for me, 5-19-2007. The time has flown by!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Colby2000. Show Colby2000's posts

October 3, 2009! Cannot wait! :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tibird. Show tibird's posts

May 17th! Invitations are going out Monday - Yay!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from luvRIboy. Show luvRIboy's posts

I'm another 7-11 bride!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

May 23rd - only 78 days to go!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jleighla. Show jleighla's posts

December 27, 2009... feels like a looong time away!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reader001. Show Reader001's posts

August 1st. I just switched from being excited to being freaked out. On Wednesday I went to my hairstylist to get a much overdue cut. Mentioned that we'd set a date and we'd need to plan for him to do my hair. He stopped dead and wouldn't cut my hair. We only have, he said, 5 months for my hair to grow. So not only do I have to live with growing out bangs, but I've been freaked out ever since.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from klm44. Show klm44's posts

October 23rd, here! We're getting very excited!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishchick. Show irishchick's posts

July 3, hoping for harbor fireworks!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxgirl44. Show Soxgirl44's posts

October 11, 2009...so much still left to do and no $$$ to do it but I am excited.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

June 27 for me. :-)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

You don't have to have long hair to get married ;)

[Quote]August 1st. I just switched from being excited to being freaked out. On Wednesday I went to my hairstylist to get a much overdue cut. Mentioned that we'd set a date and we'd need to plan for him to do my hair. He stopped dead and wouldn't cut my hair. We only have, he said, 5 months for my hair to grow. So not only do I have to live with growing out bangs, but I've been freaked out ever since.[/Quote]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from heatherv1211. Show heatherv1211's posts

June 14! I'm sure I'm behind on something...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

[Quote]July 3, hoping for harbor fireworks![/Quote]

Oh, don't worry, you'll have FIREWORKS for sure! ;) <blush />

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

[Quote]August 1st. I just switched from being excited to being freaked out. On Wednesday I went to my hairstylist to get a much overdue cut. Mentioned that we'd set a date and we'd need to plan for him to do my hair. He stopped dead and wouldn't cut my hair. We only have, he said, 5 months for my hair to grow. So not only do I have to live with growing out bangs, but I've been freaked out ever since.[/Quote]

Oh, Reader, I hope you won't let this ruin it for you! I also got a haircut when my dear fiance said he didn't care if it were up in a bun or whatever. Then, after I got it cut (about 3 weeks later), he said are you having your hair up, right? That would be so beautiful! Yikes! It grew just enough for my hair dresser to tease it and pull it back perfectly. Even if it hadn't, I think he could have made it look beautiful and bridal. Same for you - I'm SURE you will look absolutely your most beautiful best no matter how long (or short) your bangs are.

Don't let this ruin the excitement for you, please, please!! You only get to enjoy this time once...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Funny you say that, my Jr. Bridesmaid's mother told me she hasn't cut JrBM's hair since September b/c she wasn't sure how I would want it for the wedding. i was like...seriously?? cut the girl's hair if you want!

but, I do feel your pain, I have been leaving mine super long b/c I want it up and curly but I finally had to give in last month and cut a few inches off. It is still plenty long enough for an updo.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

ams, I'm sure it looks even s*xier, now that you have the split ends and such cleaned up. It must behave better, now, right? :)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

[Quote]ams, I'm sure it looks even s*xier, now that you have the split ends and such cleaned up. It must behave better, now, right? :)[/Quote]

Oh, probably... I am completely hairstyle illiterate (translated: lazy) so I look like a hippie no matter what I do. lol. Oh well. :-)

the main thing was that I had to finally color it, I'm 28 and about 67% gray if I let it grow out naturally. hahaha. boooo.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

I'm 7-11 too!! We can form a club. I actually know 4 other ppl on the same date! Didn't know the date would be so popular, for me the venue picked the date for me (only saturday left all summer!)