Rehearsal Dinner in or around Worcester, Ma?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AmyElizabeth31. Show AmyElizabeth31's posts

Rehearsal Dinner in or around Worcester, Ma?

Does anyone have an recommendations for rehearsal dinners in the Worcester area??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ade333. Show ade333's posts

Re: Rehearsal Dinner in or around Worcester, Ma?

hi, my sister was married on 8/8/9 at Cyprian Keyes.  Based on a recommendation from me, her in-laws checked out Tribeca, right on Shrewsbury Street in Worcester, MA.  I had attended a wedding celebration there 2 years ago- the service and food were amazing and because the party was over 40ish people, we had the entire 2nd floor to ourselves with a bar, sitting area, tables & and room that was used for the buffet.

For my sister's rehearsal dinner, we had a private room in the back for the 30 guests, but it could have easily sat 40-50 people.  We had one waiter which I thought was insane- but he was super attentive and seemed to be everywhere at once!  It was open beer and wine, cheese & crackers for appetizers, and we had a private menu printed for the dinner where we could select from 2 types of salads, 3 entrees (salmon, prime rib?, and chicken) and for dessert were trays of mini-pastries, very cute.

There was free valet parking, which is necessary b/c there is no parking in the area.  I did notice when I got out of the car that 111 Chophouse was across the street- another place you could consider, as well as the Chophouse sister restaurants, Via and Sole Proprietor.  Good luck!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nsh1018. Show nsh1018's posts

Sole Proprietor has excellent food

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxgirl44. Show Soxgirl44's posts

Sole Proprietor is great. My sister had her rehearsal at Union Station downtown. I don't know how many people your having at your dinner. What about the Beechwood...I love that place.