Rehearsal Dinner in Quincy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

If cost is no object, I'd highly recommend Siro's in Marina Bay in Quincy. I've been there twice and had the most fabulous experience all around. The food, wine, service, and ambiance are outstanding, and both times I was there I thought what a nice spot it would be for a formal dinner celebration. I was only there with a friend, not a big party, though. I didn't regret one single cent I spent. It was a real treat.

Here is the info:

Siros at Marina Bay
    307 Victory Road
    Quincy MA 02171
    617-472-4500
    Located in Marina Bay, Siros is a renowned upscale restaurant that offers great views of the Boston skyline and fine cuisine. Wednesday’s Karaoke Night and the Friday Night Piano Bar are a must!
    www.sirosrestaurants.com

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beniceboston. Show beniceboston's posts

The Fox & Hound is supposed to be good

Tullio's is also pretty good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brighton1. Show Brighton1's posts

Skyline in Marina Bay does large parties too. You might also want to check Tullio's. The dining room is small, but I think they have a room downstairs. I'm also a fan of the Fox & Hound.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sher. Show sher's posts

What about the common market? i have been there many times for meals and functions.

http://www.commonmarketrestaurants.com/function_rooms/function_rooms.html

Alba would probably be too expensive (though i'm not sure of their prices

a new restaurant recently opened called Cela's (where the old Alba was). i know they have a function room but not sure on prices.

Inn at Bay Pointe

i'm sure there are other s to look into but i'm drawing a total blank....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beniceboston. Show beniceboston's posts

What about dinner at the Marriott Hotel.. I've eaten there for dinner and it was actually quite good. or what about the Phillips Old Colony House - never eaten there though.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreChic. Show SShoreChic's posts

If you want cheap, there is The Fours.