Rehearsal dinner near Topsfield (for Willowdale wedding)?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from heatherv1211. Show heatherv1211's posts

Rehearsal dinner near Topsfield (for Willowdale wedding)?

Hello!  Does anyone know of any decent restaurants in or around Topsfield that might serve as a good rehearsal dinner venue?  We've tried a couple (Ponte Vecchio and another that I can't remember the name of) and they were not great.  Any suggestions would be welcome! 

Thanks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kathbos. Show kathbos's posts

Re: Rehearsal dinner near Topsfield (for Willowdale wedding)?

I am a Willowdale Bride this summer as well!! Congrats.

We are actually going the casual route and rented Gould Barn next to The Commons in Topsfield and having it catered (either BBQ or Clambake) we haven't decided. Hoping for good weather for some bocce and horseshoes!!

Option to look into:
    Hardcover (Danvers)
    Woodmans (Essex)
    Hart House 1640 (Ipswich)

Little further out but Salem has some great options:
    Lyceum
    Finz
    Captn

Good luck!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fall09bride. Show Fall09bride's posts

We are getting married in Topsfield and are having our rehearsal dinner at 10 Center in Newburyport. It's a little farther out of the way, but we loved the food and atmosphere.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CapeCodWedding. Show CapeCodWedding's posts

[QUOTE]Hello!  Does anyone know of any decent restaurants in or around Topsfield that might serve as a good rehearsal dinner venue?  We've tried a couple (Ponte Vecchio and another that I can't remember the name of) and they were not great.  Any suggestions would be welcome!  Thanks.
    Posted by heatherv1211[/QUOTE]

Hey! I looked into Willowdale, and eventually settled on the Lyman Estate. HOWEVER, when checking it out, we stopped in at The Exchange/Tea House in Hamilton and I kind of fell in love. It's seriously beautiful, and the food was awesome. And it's right down the road, as I recall.
    Here is the website:
    http://www.wthexchange.com/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CapeCodWedding. Show CapeCodWedding's posts

Sorry, it's in Wenham, actually.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from heatherv1211. Show heatherv1211's posts

Sorry!!  I have not been on BDC for a while!  Thank you for all of the suggestions!  I will tell my FMIL.  :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from katie1980. Show katie1980's posts

Hey Fall09 Bride,
    We are too! :)

Ours is coming up - I love 10 Center, the food is great, the room is perfect, I am looking forward to it!