restaurant for a large rehearsal dinner, preferably Brighton, Brookline, or Cambridge?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

Re: restaurant for a large rehearsal dinner, preferably Brighton, Brookline, or Cambridge?

Vinny Ts on Beacon Street or Summer Shack by Alewife should do this. Vinny Ts is more accessible if you have people using the T.  Bertucci's also has function rooms [Rt 9 and Chestnut Hill mall].  GL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zenbat. Show zenbat's posts

Re: restaurant for a large rehearsal dinner, preferably Brighton, Brookline, or Cambridge?

In Response to Re: restaurant for a large rehearsal dinner, preferably Brighton, Brookline, or Cambridge?:
    Vinny Ts on Beacon Street or Summer Shack by Alewife should do this. Vinny Ts is more accessible if you have people using the T.  Bertucci's also has function rooms [Rt 9 and Chestnut Hill mall].  GL
    Posted by ALF72

I think the Vinny T's in Brookline is gone, but the Summer Shack is a neat idea. I think that and Papa Razzi in Wellesley are my best options so far.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedFishBlueFish. Show RedFishBlueFish's posts

Vinny T's in Brookline might re-open as Buca di Beppo, if it has closed. The ones in Shrewsbury and Dedham were taken over by that chain.

You might consider the Fours, as their dinner menu for functions looks to be in your price range and it's a very Boston feel for out-of-towners.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasmine09. Show jasmine09's posts

Elephant Walk (Porter Square) has a large basement area they can separate out and can work out a special menu for an event.  Don't know the total capacity though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zenbat. Show zenbat's posts

In Response to Re: restaurant for a large rehearsal dinner, preferably Brighton, Brookline, or Cambridge?:
    Elephant Walk (Porter Square) has a large basement area they can separate out and can work out a special menu for an event.  Don't know the total capacity though.
    Posted by jasmine09

Thanks for that suggestion--Elephant Walk is promising. Also looking at Summer Shack, Joe's on the waterfront, and Petit Robert Bistro.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kinga9. Show kinga9's posts

The Red House in Harvard Square has a main dining room that might fot 80 people. The food is fantastic!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zenbat. Show zenbat's posts

I was wondering how the Red House was. :) I think we might end up going with Christopher's in Porter Square. Family-style yuppie nachos . . . mmmm.

Sections
Shortcuts