Saphire Estate

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from marls27. Show marls27's posts

Saphire Estate

I am considering the Saphire Estate in Sharon. Anyone have any info for me?  Any suggestions would helpful.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinklady. Show pinklady's posts

Re: Saphire Estate

I went to a wedding there last Feb.
    It was really nice and the food was good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from marls27. Show marls27's posts

In Response to Re: Saphire Estate:
    [QUOTE]I went to a wedding there last Feb. It was really nice and the food was good.
    Posted by pinklady[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from heatherv1211. Show heatherv1211's posts

Hi Marls!
    I considered having my wedding at the Saphire Estate.  I thought it was lovely, and had a great meeting with Maureen there.  I ended up at another venue (we wanted more outside space), so never got to taste the food, however I've heard it's very good.

In my experience, they were not good with communication.  I was looking at MANY venues, trying to choose, and relied on email communication for certain things since I could not be on the phone constantly, especially while working.  She never emailed me back when I emailed her with very specific questions... she would call and leave a message, "Call me back!" but I just did not have time for that when it came down to all the planning - I needed someone who could answer specific questions for me over email (also, I liked having everything in writing). 

Good luck in your search!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from militarybrat20. Show militarybrat20's posts

I may not be of much help, but im a Saphire Estate Bride to be June 2010. I have been working with Lauren who is just wonderful to work with! So far i have had no regrets choosing them as my venue. But i havent gotten into the real stuff which wont happen til 4 months prior. But i thought i would post, cause i know its reassuring to know if someone else had used them or whatever.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rapunzel41. Show Rapunzel41's posts

In Response to Saphire Estate:
    [QUOTE]I am considering the Saphire Estate in Sharon. Anyone have any info for me?  Any suggestions would helpful.
    Posted by marls27[/QUOTE]

My friends just got married there on July 31st.  Lauren was fantastic to work with, and everyone at the venue was just wonderful  It rained that day, and they made a seamless change to move ceremony indoors and adjust the dinner seating to accommodate the ceremony.  Everything was just beautiful and the night was a blast!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from marls27. Show marls27's posts

Thanks everyone, we decided to go with the Warren Center.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lizinboston. Show lizinboston's posts

Marls, great place! I am an NU alum, and I have been to conferences at the Warren Center! The food is fantastic :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ash. Show ash's posts

I'm glad to hear so many people are considering this venue.  I live in this town and can tell you the Saphires are very kind people and very generous to the community. 

Its also a beautiful site--the area on the lake is spectacular for pictures, especially at sunset!