Seaport Brides

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bride2010. Show bride2010's posts

Seaport Brides

So, I just found out that the wedding coordinator I was working with is not coming back from her maternity leave.  I was wondering if anyone had experience working with Katy at the Seaport as she is taking over my wedding or if you have had positive experiences with any other coordinator.  Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from klm44. Show klm44's posts

Re: Seaport Brides

You are in FABULOUS hands!  I am a BHH bride but having our brunch at the Seaport.  Katy is a business acquantaince of a friend of mine and she is truly wonderful.  I contacted her for our brunch and she got things rolling and has been in constant communication with me since day 1.  It is not even a big $$ item, as it is a morning after brunch, but you would think we were million dollar clients.  So pleased with them ALL at the seaport.  Our BHH coordinator and her are best of friends (she mentioned this a few weeks back) and I can't say anything but that they professional, wonderful women.  You are in great hands! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from engagedkat. Show engagedkat's posts

I was married at the Seaport 2 weeks ago tomorrow!  The same person you are speaking of started with me, I was given someone else, then she left and someone else picked up...When I tell you this was seamless it was ABSOLUTELY SEAMLESS. 
    We had THE most amazing wedding, so well executed, they took care of everything in the most exquiste way. Our guests have been raving about it - the service and the venue, the food, everything. Even the guys have commented and for some reason, to me, that shows they did an outstanding job.

If you have any questions, totally feel free to email me and I'm happy to discuss my experience there...I was tossed between 3-4 different coordinators and it didn't make an ounce of difference...And I'm picky picky picky. I can say with total confidence you are in really good hands!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bride2010. Show bride2010's posts

Thank you for the response.  I would love to chat over email about your experience.  It is making me feel much better, but I have a few questions..thanks!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from engagedkat. Show engagedkat's posts

lgriff at gmail.com 

No problem at all, just shoot me an email.

Sections
Shortcuts