Shower venue

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SSBride09. Show SSBride09's posts

Shower venue

Does anyone know of a good venue for a bridal shower in the Natick or Framingham area?  I'm planning the shower and am not familiar with that area.  Not sure on the total guest count yet but I think it will be under 30 people. 

I was thinking brunch would be a good idea since only three of us bridesmaids will be sharing the cost of the event and we'd like to keep the costs low but would like to have it at a nice restaurant/venue.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Shower venue

Hey, SS, how much per person are you thinking?

Gold Star India (Framingham) has a lunch buffet that, if your gals like Indian is delicious and cost effective, but isn't that big a place.  Call and see - they are very nice and as accomodating as possible.

In the same little plaza as GSI, is Lotus Flower (Chinese), and I think they have a reasonable lunch buffet, too, if I recall.  Good food there, too, not greasy takeout.

John Harvard's Brew House is a fun place with good beer. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SSBride09. Show SSBride09's posts

Kar, good question.  We're actually meeting next week to talk budget once we know the number of people so this might be premature to start looking for places. 

Thanks for the ideas.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Have fun! 

Oh, John Harvard's in Framingham has a nice function room that would accomodate 30 people with doors so it's private and more quiet.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SSBride09. Show SSBride09's posts

Ok, I got a bit more information.  It looks like we will be inviting about 25 people.