Southern NH/Central MA wedding venue??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MayinNH. Show MayinNH's posts

Southern NH/Central MA wedding venue??

Looking to find a wedding venue that would be an equidistance between Central MA and Southern NH. We have guests coming from both locations. Approx. 100 guests. Would consider indoor or outdoor (tented w/gardens) reception. Ceremony would take place at receiption site.
    Read another topic entitled: "Worcester and Surrounding towns" and really liked what Zukas offers.
    We are working within a budget but do need some ideas. 
    Thanks 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Re: Southern NH/Central MA wedding venue??

I got married at Promises to Keep in Derry, NH. www.promisesnh.com

We had the ceremony and reception there, and the place is beautiful. There's a gazebo and outdoor ceremony area. It poured on our wedding day so we had to move it inside, but they decorated the indoor space so beautifully that I didn't mind. 

Our wedding was a year and a half ago and I still get compliments about the food and venue!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pl33. Show pl33's posts

I got married at the Publick House in Sturbridge.  It was a beautiful venue, and we especially liked the ability for the wedding party and our guests to stay on site.  The food was awesome (plus they had a bakery onsite) and the staff very helpful.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from karab819. Show karab819's posts

We are getting married at Lenzi's in Dracut, MA - it's pretty close to 93 so it would be easy access for people coming from the north or the south plus they have some great all inclusive packages which are very affordable comparatively. 
    Good Luck!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MayinNH. Show MayinNH's posts

First: 10/20/2010
    Last: 11/10/2010
    Thanks to everyone for the helpful replies. We have chosen The Granite Rose in Hampstead, NH for the ceremony and reception. We were considering Promises to Keep as well. PTK is a lovely venue but the bridal couple fell in love with the gardens and views at the Granite Rose.
    Now, we are in the process of choosing a photographer, DJ as well as hair and make-up vendors. Since I am not from the area, any suggestions/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
    I am very excited and having lots of fun helping my son and future DIL with planning their wedding. It is so very nice that they want us so involved. It is going to be a beautiful day.

Sections
Shortcuts