Truro/Outer Cape Reception Sites?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from reykjavik9. Show reykjavik9's posts

Truro/Outer Cape Reception Sites?

Hi Everyone,

I'm recently engaged and we're starting to looking into venues. We love Truro and I'm looking for tips/ideas about venues in that area.

Thanks,

Catie

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostongirl831. Show bostongirl831's posts

Re: Truro/Outer Cape Reception Sites?

I have no idea if they do weddings (what help I am, I know) :) but the wine vineyard in Truro is gorgeous!!!! If they did weddings - it would be beautiful

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from reykjavik9. Show reykjavik9's posts

BostonGirl- Thanks for the tip! I actually found some pictures of a wedding at the Truro Vineyards on a blog. It looks like a gorgeous setting. I've driven by it a bunch of times, but never visited. My next step is to try and get in touch with the bride from that wedding to ask her how easy it was to coordinate (because you're right- they don't advertise that they do weddings), and then to try and set up an appointment to view it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brighton1. Show Brighton1's posts

My DH actually proposed to me at Truro Vineyards :-)  I got married at a vineyard in CT and our caterer did most of the coordination for us.  I'm assuming Truro would be the same way.  You'll need to work with a caterer and rental company for the tent, tables, chairs, linens, etc.  We had to bring in everything ourselves.

There's also Pamet Harbor Yacht Club in Truro and Wellfleet CC. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from reykjavik9. Show reykjavik9's posts

In Response to Re: Truro/Outer Cape Reception Sites?:
    My DH actually proposed to me at Truro Vineyards :-)  I got married at a vineyard in CT and our caterer did most of the coordination for us.  I'm assuming Truro would be the same way.  You'll need to work with a caterer and rental company for the tent, tables, chairs, linens, etc.  We had to bring in everything ourselves. There's also Pamet Harbor Yacht Club in Truro and Wellfleet CC. 
    Posted by Brighton1

@Brighton1- thanks for the tips! We scouted out Truro Vineyards, Pamet Club, and the Chequesset and unfortunately they're all too small. I'm expanding my search to the Lower Cape now... We also decided we want to have lodging on-premise or within walking distance.