Westford Regency Help

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KD978. Show KD978's posts

Westford Regency Help

We were seriously considering holding our reception at the Wesford Regency until I recently heard that things have really gone down hill over the past few years. I attended a wedding there 5 years ago and everything appeared to run smoothly and the venue seemed great. Has anyone attended/held a wedding here recently?? Please help!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gorgeousday. Show Gorgeousday's posts

Re: Westford Regency Help

In Response to Westford Regency Help:
    [QUOTE]We were seriously considering holding our reception at the Wesford Regency until I recently heard that things have really gone down hill over the past few years. I attended a wedding there 5 years ago and everything appeared to run smoothly and the venue seemed great. Has anyone attended/held a wedding here recently?? Please help!!!!!
    Posted by KD978[/QUOTE]
    I attended a wedding there this October and everything was great. The bride said they were incredible to work with and made her planning process stress free. There was some concern early on about the coordinator getting her confused with other brides but everything was fine for the actual day. Hope that helps. :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KD978. Show KD978's posts

Thank you!! I'm glad to hear that... I was totally sold on the place, then very recently heard that things were really unorganized etc., but you just dont know what to believe...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from caringteacher. Show caringteacher's posts

My recommendation would be to really ask a lot of questions up front with them and maybe ask again. One person told me one thing but then another person would tell me something different. For instance, the person giving us the tour told us that they were flexible with minimum number of people because we thought we'd be a few people short but later, they told us it had to be that number. One person said we could have the lobby for cocktail hour but then the other person told us something different. Just make sure everything is in writing before you sign their contract.

Sections
Shortcuts