Westford Regency?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from caringteacher. Show caringteacher's posts

Westford Regency?

My fiance and I are thinking about having our wedding at the Westford Regency. I'm looking for any feedback, positive or negative, from people who have attended weddings there or have had their wedding there.
    THANKS!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdw1003. Show kdw1003's posts

Re: Westford Regency?

I went to my cousin's wedding at the Westford Regency five years ago.  I remember the food being very good.  The reception area is a traditional hotel ballroom and you can reserve half, 3/4 or all of it.  I also planned a bridal shower there and the staff was very accommodating.  Easy access off 495 in Westford.  I cannot speak to price. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JKFDais15. Show JKFDais15's posts

Re: Westford Regency?

I looked into that place because I liked the location, the look of it, the prices, but the woman that showed me around was TERRIBLE!!!  She kept talking about how nice it is outside and how her boyfriend is on his boat and she'd rather be there..  Then she showed us the two ballrooms, but kept contradicting herself.. I'd ask if she had pictures, and she'd show me outdoor wedding pictures (we were getting married in the winter); I asked to see a room - guest room and a suite, and she didn't have the keys but then magically as we were walking out she said "was there anything else" and I said.. no I guess that's it.. just wish we could have saw a room first, and she said, "Oh you can, let me get the key", HELLO!?  When I asked who our wedding planner would be the first time, she told me that it could be one of three of them but they are all experienced and professional... so I was like thank god, I could just have one of the others and hope they are better.. later on while walking around in the same conversation she said, "now I would be your wedding planner on the day of since I'm the one showing you around.  We each handle whichever wedding we do this initial consultation with".  Oh god was all I thought.. I still tried to do the benefit of the doubt though.  One of the last straws was when she told me she had a bride once that was wondering were her groom was.. so she went to look for him and he was in the bar at the hotel wasted dancing with another girl.. she went back and told the bride and said "sorry honey.. i can only make sure the day is perfect but not the groom you chose".  I was like.. you have got to be kidding me.. she should have grabbed that groom and marched him back into the room... So sorry to say, but she turned me off so much that I could not even continue to keep that place on my list... even though their prices were great and it looks like it might have been a nice place.  Now I hope you have better luck but your wedding planner is a huge part of your day.. and mine at the Hawthorne Hotel in Salem ended up being wonderful and I couldn't ask for anything more.  I never regretted crossing Westford Regency off my list.  I could go on and on about how many other things she said and did, and I can't recall her name since it was over a year ago, but maybe she isn't there anymore.. Good Luck!

Sections
Shortcuts