Hey Wildo! and other reality tv watchers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

I know you are a fan of Reality TV, so I must ask if you have watched Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew? I saw it for the first time last night. Personally I think the idea of a show like that is horrible in some senses...people should not want to have something so personal aired on television...but on the other hand...I think it is really cool that it IS on and hopefully gives some younger audiences the real long-term effects of drug and alcohol abuse...Maybe this way they won't experience it themselves or will be able to help keep someone they know from experiencing it. I can't tell if Jeff Conaway is FOS or not at time (I know his addiction problems are way beyond the magnitude of anything I've seen...I stopped talking to people I knew that were headed down that path long ago)..sometimes it seems as though he is overdoing it, but when I hear Dr. Drew talk about all the stuff he was on...I have to say..he's completely out of touch with reality...and obviously has a death wish...Old Bobby Wheeler is toast. It's very sad. I also feel bad for old Brigitte Nielson and wonder if maybe her drunken antics on other reality shows kind of woke her up to what she was doing to herself? I think she's a nutbag...but totally genuine in some ways...and although aggressive...very motherly in a way too. The only one I can't really wrap my head around is Chyna. I feel like she is there just to be on another reality tv show. No doubt she needs therapy...but she doesn't even know why the Hell she is there. I dunno...just curious about anyone's thoughts on the show. I found it interesting, if a bit depressing. It's kinda like watching COPS or something. It's all other peoples' misery. Normally I don't get on board with that kinda stuff, but when I thought about it, I came to the conclusions stated above.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

Really? lol I dunno if he'd be a "hero" but he's cute. something about him...he just seems so damn nice lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

Yeah, "Loveline" was fantastic. (is that still on, but with different hosts? I could have sworn I heard something similar on the radio not too long ago) That show did a lot of good for people too. So maybe he would qualify as a hero afterall. He's helped a lot of people.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

http://www.lovelineshow.com/�Actually it's still on...I googled. Dr. Drew still on too, but no Carolla.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

Okay, I have to admit that I am a fan of some reality tv shows.� I have seen Dr. Drew and agree that Conway is defintiely playing it up!��� Intervention does make me completely bummed out - but of course i watched both episodes last night.� Another show that I have found myself hooked on is Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares on BBC.� Guess those cover quite the range of� "reality!"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

I agree that the Ramsey is way over the edge.� I could not watch Hell's Kitchen - just way too much yelling and meanness for me.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

Ramsay is course, Doze...but he's the man. On Kitchen Nightmares he basically takes failing restaurants...cusses out the owners and chefs and whips them into shape. Not AS harshly as HK, but he gets results and it's all for their own good. I think he rocks and he's got a TON of restaurant experience under his belt. He's earned the authority.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

But that's what I'm saying! He's actually quite sound and knows his ####. HK blew his temper out of proportion for ratings. He's SUPPOSED to be an #### on that show.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

Fair enough. We disgree. I think he's earned his right to be a priick. Most chefs are lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

That's the thing, though...I don't really buy that he is a priick of a person. Not when he is actually helping people. But I dig what you're saying.�

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

That is an excellent point haha He seems to be doing just fine

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

18 smooch!