Thread of the month!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yourimaginaryfriend. Show yourimaginaryfriend's posts

Thread of the month!

only 51 seconds into the first round. nice.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from yourimaginaryfriend. Show yourimaginaryfriend's posts

Thread of the month!

cool ... I'll keep it on the D-low.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

Thread of the month!

faux doze?

I don't see at as dismantling. Just a goofy exchange full of nonsense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

Thread of the month!

Shh!! You're ruining my BDC image, man...Sober...pishaw! It's what? 9:48 a.m.?? I've already downed a fifth of Grey Goose with breakfast...

P.S. LOOOOOOVE the new apartment. It's still in the process of being painted and all, but it's super-cool. My bedroom has its own porch! And the current roomies were ok with my leaving so abruptly :-)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

Thread of the month!

What? the Grey Goose or the new room? hahahaha

Seriously...This place is great. Granted, the winter will be tough and all...but the situation is sweet. Real close to buses and trains that I need...Walking distance to some great summertime places...The apartment is warm, 2nd floor, really really nice landlord (who might not make me pay last month's rent!!!) SWEET kitchen, 2 living rooms, and a super chill artist roomie who I have known for years and who is just as stoked as I am to make it a home that we can inhabit for a long while. I'm so sick of being a gypsy!! lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

Thread of the month!

Yes, I will not post it here. I WISH I could live alone...I've told you this. I really can't afford to, though. But at least I can trust who I am moving in with. That's something. I really see this as a positive move and have a really positive feeling about it. It's nice that the roomie feels the same.