Why so much

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

Why so much

gay bashing on these threads all the time? Spoofers, puppets, etc. always bashing the gays. What up with that? No wonder frank no longer posts here. (I, for one, really miss frankjcapp...he was one of my favorite posters actually) What the Hell?

Just wonderin'...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

Why so much

I don't know. I see what you're saying. I know tons of guys that do it...but they don't do it all the time. Once in awhile they'll substitute f-a-g for something else. Sometimes even something clever. Or if you insist on the gay as an isult thing at least be creative...use "Sultan of Sodomy" or something...And some of the folks using it on these boards are doing it in a way that, were I a gay man, would really offend me. Just because someone sucks a c*ck doesn't make them a bad person...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

Why so much

Some of them...definitely. lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

Why so much

lol I know...I hate the term "breeders" actually...it bothers me. That's why I'm saying I can't imagine all the threads that were started (even just today) condemning gays in every way possible, getting applause from anyone in the gay community. I admit...I do silly things like giggle any time I hear Randall Gay's name on tv or something...but that's just me and my juvenile sense of humor...and it's not hurting anyone. Totally different.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnnyahab. Show johnnyahab's posts

Why so much

Numba Fwee!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

Why so much

johnny!!!!!! :-)

Miss you, angel! :-)

*smoooooch* I'll give ya somethin' to numba fwee about! ;-)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from yourimaginaryfriend. Show yourimaginaryfriend's posts

Why so much

You seem to have briefly forgotten whom you are dealing with out here. How that could happen for more than two seconds is beyond me. But it is nice of you to give 'them' the benifit of the doubt this afternoon.

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

- von Goethe

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

Why so much

lol...well, thanks, I guess...I don't know. I've seen it in the real world, no doubt about it, but it seems like the ultimate BDC insult...it's just weird to me, I guess.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

Why so much

Eh, whatever...I just ignore most of it anyway...I only brought it up because of the staggering number of anti-gay threads today. I guess Maude doesn't care about gay-bashing the way she cared about the BDC dictionary.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

Why so much

Cheers. He was one of the more down to Earth posters here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

Why so much

It's ok...I made one back at her. I don't know what she said about me (nor do I care) but in wildo's thread, I admit. I let my claws out just a little lol I can't help it...It's Friday and I'm in wonderful spirits.