11-14 Living in a Post Jack-and-Jill World

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

Re: 11-14 Living in a Post Jack-and-Jill World

Wow, I can't believe that crap show ran NINE seasons.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Schlips, Leah Remini was hot, Jerry Stiller was occaisionally hilarious, and they brought in Lou Ferrigno!  How could it have not succeeded?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

I would only watch if Lou Ferrigno occasionally turned green and wrecked the Heffernan residence.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

Hulk of Queens would be infinitely more interesting than a fat man being fat.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Right Said Ed. Show Right Said Ed's posts

You have to admit that Kevin James really put himself out there and took a career risk by playing that edgy mall cop guy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

That movie only extisted because a fat man on a Segway is something to be laughed at.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Right Said Ed. Show Right Said Ed's posts

I think for Kevin James' next movie he should get together with some black dude and open a day care run by dads. That would be fresh, original and hilarious.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

Kevin James is due for a movie with Jackie Chan any day now.  Cthulu demands it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Right Said Ed. Show Right Said Ed's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

He keeps her tucked between his 2nd and 3rd chin.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

I'll wait for the $1 rental fee @ RedBox before seeing Jack & Jill.....just cant justify the expense anymore...$8x4=$32 Tix $8x2=$16 Popcorn! $5x4=$20 Drinks!

$68.00 for the 4 of us to see a movie at the Cinema

@ Home

$1 DVD Rental, $1 - 3pk Micro Popcorn, $1 - 2Ltr Bottle of soda....TOTAL $3.00!
    55" Plasma TV, surround sound, pause and a clean bathroom...PRICELESS!!!

Laughing

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

What is the definition of decent kids' movie?  Is it a movie you actually enjoyed or one that didn't leave you regretting you'd had children?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

Spoiler Alert!

Here are the 7 plots to all the movies you will see....

Overcoming the MonsterHero learns of a great evil threatening the land, and sets out to destroy it.Rags to RichesSurrounded by dark forces who suppress and ridicule him, the Hero slowly blossoms into a mature figure who ultimately gets riches, a kingdom, and the perfect mate.The QuestHero learns of a great MacGuffin that he desperately wants to find, and sets out to find it, often with companions.Voyage and ReturnHero heads off into a magic land with crazy rules, ultimately triumphs over the madness and returns home far more mature than when he set out.ComedyHero and Heroine are destined to get together, but a dark force is preventing them from doing so; the story conspires to make the dark force repent, and suddenly the Hero and Heroine are free to get together. This is part of a cascade of effects that shows everyone for who they really are, and allows two or more other relationships to correctly form.TragedyThe flip side of the Overcoming the Monster plot. Our protagonist character is the Villain, but we get to watch him slowly spiral down into darkness before he's finally defeated, freeing the land from his evil influence.RebirthAs with the Tragedy plot, but our protagonist manages to realize his error before it's too late, and does a Heel Face Turn to avoid inevitable defeat.

Laughing

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Right Said Ed. Show Right Said Ed's posts

Kids movies I left saying "hey, you know that was ok."

- Spy Kids
    - Shrek 

In both cases, I was expecting utter horror, and was pleasantly surprised that I was entertained.  

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

The cartoon movies Disney releases to theaters are generally very good. 
    (The straight to DVD franchise extenders not so much.)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Right Said Ed. Show Right Said Ed's posts

Never entertaining: Disney On Ice

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

In Response to Re: 11-14 Living in a Post Jack-and-Jill World:
    Finding Nemo was interesting because of the animation and the story was cute. Lion King did have a good story for a kids movie. The Wizard of Oz. I don't expect to be gripped, I just want to be able to sit through it without considering slashing my wrists.
    Posted by Zeptember

Finding Nemo - Huh? Mom dies in first 5 minutes
    Lion King - Dad dies in first 5 minutes
    Bambi - Mom dies in first 5n minutes!

yeah, good kid movies.......LOL

Laughing

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

The Harry Potter movies were well done - IMHO

Even though Mom & Dad get killed in the 1st movie...LOL

Laughing

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCorvin. Show MrCorvin's posts

I liked Kevin James in Hitch.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Right Said Ed. Show Right Said Ed's posts

Hitch ... was that the one where he played a socially awkward overweight guy?

Sections
Shortcuts