11 18 2011 - Briggs Myers Day!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

11 18 2011 - Briggs Myers Day!

Have you taken the Briggs Myers Personality Test?

I am an ISTJ - find out what you are, and see why we all have so much fun misunderstanding each other for 8 hours a day!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Re: 11 18 2011 - Briggs Myers Day!

i am ESFJ

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

BBB is a people person!  We knew that.  :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from geoffmc4. Show geoffmc4's posts

I'm an ISTJ

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Geoff!  Let's exchange awkward pats on the back!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

But so are you DG!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

ESTP

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Right Said Ed. Show Right Said Ed's posts

I am a RSE

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ygren. Show ygren's posts

INFP

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

ENFP, yo.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from two-sheds. Show two-sheds's posts

I've only taking the quick on-line versions, and I swear I get a different result each time.  Today it's ENTJ.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

In Response to Re: 11 18 2011 - Briggs Myers Day!:
    [QUOTE]But so are you DG!!!!!
    Posted by backbaybabe[/QUOTE]

But she's an Introvert, so she needs more time outs from socializing to recharge than you, BBB.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

I'll trade anyone some ABC for an MRE.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanSeraph. Show SanSeraph's posts

ESFP ..I am indeed "the performer" :) lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

[QUOTE]ENFP!
    Posted by DrunkWithLove[/QUOTE]

I need a hipster to tell me whether this is ironic or just a comic coincidence.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 11 18 2011 - Briggs Myers Day! : But she's an Introvert, so she needs more time outs from socializing to recharge than you, BBB.
    Posted by TwoCentDonation[/QUOTE]

LOL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from geoffmc4. Show geoffmc4's posts

[QUOTE]Geoff!  Let's exchange awkward pats on the back!
    Posted by diamondgirl[/QUOTE]

I don't know....can I think about that for a little bit? 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

"ENFPs are also a major asset in brainstorming sessions; follow-through on projects can be a problem, however. ENFPs do get distracted, especially if another interesting issue comes along."

Yep, that's so true.  Here's a great idea.  Implementation..ummm...OOOH SOMETHING NEW AND SHINY!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

the ESFJ indepth description is me to a T. couldnt be anymore true

The Caregiver - esfj

just sayin

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DancesWithWolves. Show DancesWithWolves's posts

ESPN

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ygren. Show ygren's posts

INFP's [I am not making this up] present a calm, pleasant face to the world and are see as reticent, even shy. Although demonstrating an outward reserve, they are far from distant emotionally. They care deeply, even passionately, about people and causes. They are idealistic, a characteristic that leaves them feeling isolated.

INFPs have a profound sense of honor based on internal values. Joan of Arc is the female prototype for INFP. [and look what happened to her once her goals were accomplished ...] They are willing to make unusual sacrifices for someone or something believed in.

INFPs seek unity - body, mind, emotions and intellect - in their lives and often have a subtle tragic motif running through their lives seldom detected by others. The deep commitment to the positive causes them to be alert to the negative, which often manifests as a fascination with the profane.

It goes on and on, but basically says I need to help, I am compelled to learn, my empathy is off the charts but not often noticed by others, and that I  would make an excellent character actor.

All true enough

But then it goes on to say that I am easy to live with.

Apparently they have never made a careful study of Joan of Arc.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonGuy3076. Show BostonGuy3076's posts

Internet survey says INFJ.  Quotes that seem to fit (but, as usual with these things a bit too flattering):

Counselors have an exceptionally strong desire to contribute to the welfare of others, and find great personal fulfillment interacting with people, nurturing their personal development, guiding them to realize their human potential. Although they are happy working at jobs (such as writing) that require solitude and close attention, Counselors do quite well with individuals or groups of people, provided that the personal interactions are not superficial, and that they find some quiet, private time every now and then to recharge their batteries. Counselors are both kind and positive in their handling of others; they are great listeners and seem naturally interested in helping people with their personal problems. Not usually visible leaders, Counselors prefer to work intensely with those close to them, especially on a one-to-one basis, quietly exerting their influence behind the scenes. 

Counselors are scarce, little more than three percent of the population, and can be hard to get to know, since they tend not to share their innermost thoughts or their powerful emotional reactions except with their loved ones. They are highly private people, with an unusually rich, complicated inner life. Friends or colleagues who have known them for years may find sides emerging which come as a surprise. Not that Counselors are flighty or scattered; they value their integrity a great deal, but they have mysterious, intricately woven personalities which sometimes puzzle even them. 

Counselors tend to work effectively in organizations. They value staff harmony and make every effort to help an organization run smoothly and pleasantly. They understand and use human systems creatively, and are good at consulting and cooperating with others. As employees or employers, Counselors are concerned with people's feelings and are able to act as a barometer of the feelings within the organization.