11/22/2011 FINGERGATE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

11/22/2011 FINGERGATE

THEY MAY TAKE MY FINGER

BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE

MY FREEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

Re: 11/22/2011 FINGERGATE

THIS IS A SERIOUS THREAD PEOPLE

I'd like you all to be a little nicer, okay?  We don't make fun of anyone, we don't get mad, we don't have raised voices, or else you all don't get your milk and cookies!  COLOR BETWEEN THE LINES PEOPLE

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from vish8185. Show vish8185's posts

I love the level on insanity that this has come to. :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

You're all behaving badly!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seebell. Show Seebell's posts

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
    I like your avatar vish!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh, AND KISS MY A_______!!!!
    just kidding.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from vish8185. Show vish8185's posts

In Response to Re: 11/22/2011 FINGERGATE:
    [QUOTE]HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! I like your avatar vish!!!!!!!!!! Oh, AND KISS MY A_______!!!! just kidding.
    Posted by Seebell[/QUOTE]

:-* hahaha

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Right Said Ed. Show Right Said Ed's posts

She was just doing what the sign told her to do

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jackie_Chiles_ESQ. Show Jackie_Chiles_ESQ's posts

My client has been maligned maliciously, with malice aforethought and afterthought!

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaptainfriday. Show kaptainfriday's posts

After our exchange on Friday, it was important to me to do what I could to help MP feel welcome and not "Threatened" at the event.

I feel pretty foolish, but when last night I logged on to a discussion about him being maliciously gouged in the forehead in an "Assault", I vehemently came to his defense.

I thought it was an entirely different incident from what really occured.

What really occured(to my understand, MP may have a different view) was a well-intentioned, matronly, and playful, "scolding" for him being a "bad boy". From what I understand, he was humble and polite in response.

So, I feel foolish, I look foolish, and shame on me for jumping headfirst into the "Drama".

It would mean a lot for me, if some of parties involved blowing this thing out of the water could acknowledge that it was drama created for the sake of creating drama, but I won't hold my breath.

This is Love Letters after all.

Whatever, I still love you guys.

Have fun with this post all you want.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaptainfriday. Show kaptainfriday's posts

I'll buy that Lily.

With respect likewise, I have a hard time thinking the story hasn't been blown out of proportion as fodder for some kind of border war

If anyone wants to try and convince me otherwise, I'm listening.

I readily acknowledge that I am contributing to the whole thing by continuing the dialogue. But, I feel like I'm a part of it, and I'd rather try to talk about it than let it fester inside me.

You have my sincerest appreciation.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaptainfriday. Show kaptainfriday's posts

Actually, I feel better already!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

BOOOM

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

In Response to Re: 11/22/2011 FINGERGATE:
    [QUOTE]I'll buy that Lily. With respect likewise, I have a hard time thinking the story hasn't been blown out of proportion as fodder for some kind of border war.
    Posted by kaptainfriday[/QUOTE]

Nope.  Just making a point about how hurtful it is when people decide to bully, and how much power we have to be divisive.  Next time someone is tempted to pile on a new victim, a la Sean, Jazzy, Trigger, MP, etc. - I hope they remember how yucky it is.  That's all.  And the passive aggressive, snide, denying what you are doing crap some people pull is revolting, and just as bad, if not as easy to quote.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Montyy. Show Montyy's posts

You're all heart Kappy, truly one of the good guys.