5/26 It's Hot, Y'all...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redwolf68. Show redwolf68's posts

5/26 It's Hot, Y'all...

Since Dread was apparently having trouble with this, I'll pick up the slack.  Hopefully, this works...

So, it's hot out there today, folks...how is everyone?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoUdon. Show NoUdon's posts

Re: 5/26 It's Hot, Y'all...

The Floridian in me is loving this weather.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Milfit. Show Milfit's posts

I am enjoying the weather immensely!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I haaaaate this weather.   >:(

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

It's hot enough I could pretend I was in Seoul... Except being in Seoul means I'm on vacation and eating copious amounts of Korean food, and I am soooo not on vacation, and eating copious amounts of Korean food would be expensive on this side of the Pacific.

Oh well.  It's just as well because eating copious amounts of Korean food means eating copious amounts of salt, which in this weather means major water retention and the appearance of cankles :P

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joyadams. Show joyadams's posts

In Response to Re: 5/26 It's Hot, Y'all...:
    It's hot enough I could pretend I was in Seoul... Except being in Seoul means I'm on vacation and eating copious amounts of Korean food, and I am soooo not on vacation, and eating copious amounts of Korean food would be expensive on this side of the Pacific. Oh well.  It's just as well because eating copious amounts of Korean food means eating copious amounts of salt, which in this weather means major water retention and the appearance of cankles :P
    Posted by TwoCentDonation

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was being "nosy" TwoCent, and while reading your note I almost sprayed hot coffee all over my laptop. Thanks for the much needed "wake up" laughTongue out

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Are we in here now?  What the heck is going on!?!?!?!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Thanks SSBM.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

I get it... I comment on the other forum and everyone comes over here. I can take a hint! :(

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

I have no idea what's going on Michelle.  Nothing new about that though.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Here's what's happening: the thread with the most recent comment goes to the top, so when people check out the forum they go to the thread on top.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

joyadams: Glad I could help :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

DG is on internet house arrest.  Dunno about BBB.

And I should focus on work the rest of the day...  As for everyone else?  Maybe they've melted.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I am at lunch, and have already had a hissy fit on the blog, so I am all annoyed now.  Again. 

I am staying in here with you people!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Hi DG!  I saw that... Very contentious today.  I'm blaming the heat.  Btw, McBos apologized - he said he mis-spoke because he was bent out of shape at the suggstion that the LW's hubby is abusive.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2ada63d622e89774a9fdcbc90527ab8e. Show 2ada63d622e89774a9fdcbc90527ab8e's posts

Cankles? So, that's what they are! My last two trips to France involved cankles and I have never had them before. Maybe it was the salty food, although I thought maybe the water was different.
    I'm glad of the heat actually because today is babysitting wild wooly kindergartner and he is a lot easier to entertain outdoors than indoors.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Work blows but yogurt covered raisins are awesome.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I am trying to get drinky to go to DD with me this afternoon for icey goodness.  Of course, I would prefer so Spicey Icey goodness, but a French Vanilla will have to do.  :)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Yeah, I am very soothed now.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from drinky. Show drinky's posts

Yes, the icey goodness has soothed me too DG.  Love that I have a coffee partner! 

SSBM...so true...so true   :slurp:  Ahhhhh.  :) 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Ugh now I want coffee.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from drinky. Show drinky's posts

Coffee goes good with yogurt covered raisins.  :) Go for it! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

I think coffee goes good with keeping me awake right now.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

What happened to Bruins73 yesterday?  Just taking a break?  I've been offline since last friday

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FairladyZee. Show FairladyZee's posts

Hello to whomever's around.

I tried to take part in the chat today, but this computer's junk.  Booted me off.

Only twenty minutes left to go in the office!