6/1 LL - Is it Friday yet?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

6/1 LL - Is it Friday yet?

good morning to who ever is out there

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

Re: 6/1 LL - Is it Friday yet?

Hey BBB! I had a great weekend... and I am actually glad that its cloudy today so that my poor fried skin can recover!  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

AJ,
    I got cooked yesterday.  Burned my boobies again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Good Morning everyone!

I had a great long weekend, except for the mosquito bites... Arg!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Good morning, kids!

That iced tea letter from yesterday is hilarious.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Hey AJ - oh no, you burned this weekend??? yikes.. I could see how as it was a scorcher
    did you go to the beach, or someone's pool?

i was on the beach sat and sun on Long island, got lots of color... but im exhausted. no drinking for me this week...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Good morning everyone!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Hey Kiddies - PC,J9 and 2Cent

I wish i could just blink my eyes like Jeannie, and either go back to bed, or make it the weekend already...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

BBB I was at my family place on the lake in central Mass all weekend... the sauna got a lot of use!  
    PC sorry about your boobies.  My boobies can sympathize

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Really Alyssa?  And who got a lot of use out of it with you?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

PC:

would you, um, like to go out for an iced tea with me?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Did I mention that golf with PC and Bruins was awesome this past weekend?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: 6/1 LL - Is it Friday yet?:
    Dread!  I was just talking about you this weekend and how we have to go do trivia soon!  Apparently my friends go there often. 
    Posted by Lily87

Come tonight.  Buttercup and I are going.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

There's also a guy that asked me out that I need to find out if you know.  But he's older than you.  Obviously.
    Posted by Lily87

Why obviously?  Why wouldn't a younger guy ask you out?  Come on Lily - get your cougar on!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

What time does it start tonight?  I have a meeting at 6 but it shouldn't last long. There's also a guy that asked me out that I need to find out if you know.  But he's older than you.  Obviously.
    Posted by Lily87

I know a lot of people.  It starts at 7 but you can show up whenever.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: 6/1 LL - Is it Friday yet? : Why obviously?  Why wouldn't a younger guy ask you out?  Come on Lily - get your cougar on!
    Posted by TwoCentDonation

This is a good point but I wouldn't call you a cougar though.  I feel like once your kids are 18 then you can claim cougar status.  Until then you'll have to settle for Soccer Mom, Yummy Mummy, or |\/|ILF.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Lils - you go girl!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Dread's much younger than me, Twocent.  :)  That's what I meant. Dread - I'll try.  It won't be by 7 though as I'll be near the city.  Otherwise, definitely next week.
    Posted by Lily87

BAH!  Don't sell yourself short.  I'd put you closer to my age by your looks.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Oh and we'll be there until around 10 or so.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redwolf68. Show redwolf68's posts

Happy Tuesday, all...I'm not too pleased with the way I spent the weekend.  Housebound the whole damn time watching TV - my wife is being the Money Nazi because she's super-hyper-paranoid about getting the rent paid on time this month, so we didn't go ANYWHERE.  Did some house-cleaning, that was about it; worse, she got us both sucked into a marathon of "Tough Love Couples" on VH1 yesterday.  (Just so you all know, I DESPISE and DETEST "reality" shows - think all those people should either be shot or sterilised.  Maybe both.)  For the two days before that, it was educational programming of sorts - "America: The History of Us" on the History Channel.  This was exactly the kind of weekend we used to spend at our old place in upstate NY, in a little hick town where there was nothing to do but get in trouble. 

Sorry about the rant, folks, I just feel like I completely blew three days in which the very least we could have done was get out, stretch our legs, get some air (even if it was smoky yesterday because of the wildfires in Quebec).  That doesn't cost a thing.  But you can't get back lost time.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

According to Dread's criteria, I will be a cougar in 42 days.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Posted by ThatJneenGrrl

ME-OW!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Buttercup, myself, my cousin, and the guy I want Pip to date are going Friday.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Happy Tuesday, all...I'm not too pleased with the way I spent the weekend.  Housebound the whole damn time watching TV - my wife is being the Money Nazi because she's super-hyper-paranoid about getting the rent paid on time this month, so we didn't go ANYWHERE.  Did some house-cleaning, that was about it; worse, she got us both sucked into a marathon of "Tough Love Couples" on VH1 yesterday.  (Just so you all know, I DESPISE and DETEST "reality" shows - think all those people should either be shot or sterilised.  Maybe both.)  For the two days before that, it was educational programming of sorts - "America: The History of Us" on the History Channel.  This was exactly the kind of weekend we used to spend at our old place in upstate NY, in a little hick town where there was nothing to do but get in trouble.  Sorry about the rant, folks, I just feel like I completely blew three days in which the very least we could have done was get out, stretch our legs, get some air (even if it was smoky yesterday because of the wildfires in Quebec).  That doesn't cost a thing.  But you can't get back lost time.
    Posted by redwolf68

Oh Red, im sorry to hear that... you should have taken a stand to just tell her how about just taking a walk!!!, like you said, that doesnt cost money...
    the weather was perfect... ok, on my drive back i saw all the smoke from canada, but getting outside still would have been a nice idea...
    even buying ice cream along the way can be fun between a couple...
    you could have gone down to pickering wharf and both of you could have plopped down a read books/mags... well, there's more holidays soon enough...
    i was in a car driving back from LI yest. so i had no fun...but got burned on sun...ouch

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Posted by ThatJneenGrrl

i'll be an older cougar, sans kids in 21 days.... yikes... i wish we could go in reverse now in age