6/10 - Rainy Day Avatar Thursday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

6/10 - Rainy Day Avatar Thursday

How about any weather related avatars, today.  Could be a tornado or your favorite Weather girl/guy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Re: 6/10 - Rainy Day Avatar Thursday

When it rains, it pours!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

rain rain go away... how can i be my sunshiny self when it be rainy and dreary out?

boohoo

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Good Morning!

I am displeased by the rain.  Meh.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

I think I'm keeping my Kapow.  I can't deal with dreary today.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

Well, if it's going be a rainy forecast, hearing it from Dylan Dreyer softens the blow. *sigh*

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BannedAgainBoston. Show BannedAgainBoston's posts

I like the rain a few times a week, that way I don't have to water the Veggies and Landscaping - both of which take about a good hour to cover by hose (and I ain't got that kind of free time!).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

check out yesterday's daily off-topic thread in here...I provided detail to B3.  I don't feel like typing it all out again :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

letter's up

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Agree with BaB - my plants are happy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: 6/10 - Rainy Day Avatar Thursday:
    check out yesterday's daily off-topic thread in here...I provided detail to B3.  I don't feel like typing it all out again :)
    Posted by ThatJneenGrrl

J9

you seeing him Friday right??? you must be totally pumped

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UnstableFlux. Show UnstableFlux's posts

rain rain go away... how can i be my sunshiny self when it be rainy and dreary out? boohoo
    Posted by backbaybabe

Sounds like you're calling to Dread......

Ugh this past weeks letters have made my brain hurt seeing how stupid some people are :(

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UnstableFlux. Show UnstableFlux's posts

Agreed BaBs, my 20'x20' garden loves it, and so does my water bill.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

UF - i agree with you... i never knew how many toopid dopes on a rope there were out there...
    can we all say in unison "NEXT"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Where is Dread, anyway?  I am sad without him.  And without McBRob making fun of me for it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

In other news, I have to cool it on going out with you people all the time.  I am gaining weight.  The buttons on my shirt are not impressed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BannedAgainBoston. Show BannedAgainBoston's posts

Diamond,

Forget them, I'm the only man you need.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from crashtara. Show crashtara's posts

Morning all,

DG, busty buttons are HOT! Isnt that the point of button down shirts?

Also, I uncovered a very handsome, adorably shy but massive flirt potential, lurker. I hadnt seen him in forever and just ran in to him and oddly enough LL came up. I was very happy to see him pop up on the blog this morning.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Ooooh, BaB, I love you flirty!

Crash, now I am dying to find out who!  Remember the blog peeps come in here, before you say anything exciting.  :D 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

This shirt even has extra buttons in the front, to keep them from popping.  Perhaps the Jayne Mansfield bra was a mistake.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

In other news, I have to cool it on going out with you people all the time.  I am gaining weight.  The buttons on my shirt are not impressed.
    Posted by diamondgirl

Are you saying we have to start drinking wheatgrass shakes and doing naked pilates?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

In Response to Re: 6/10 - Rainy Day Avatar Thursday : J9 you seeing him Friday right??? you must be totally pumped
    Posted by backbaybabe

Oh, I am.  35hrs, 34 mins...  :)

Although he's now doing that thing where he's being oddly incommunicative.

Goofy boys.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

UF - i agree with you... i never knew how many toopid dopes on a rope there were out there... can we all say in unison "NEXT"
    Posted by backbaybabe

yup...to cut and dried to even bother.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

In Response to Re: 6/10 - Rainy Day Avatar Thursday : Are you saying we have to start drinking wheatgrass shakes and doing naked pilates?
    Posted by TwoCentDonation

You are half right.