6/11: FRIDAY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

6/11: FRIDAY

Can't freaking wait for 4:30. Awww yeaaaaah.

I had to make a gay joke to today's LW...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

Re: 6/11: FRIDAY

Whaddup trickkaayyy?

Happy Friday! :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Can I just say that carpe diem is a brutally overused saying (though not nearly as bad as "live life to the fullest.") 
    I saw a guy on Newbury street last week in a tshirt that said "Carpe Noctum" and i thought, that's brilliant; but why am I only seeing this now, and not 20 years ago, when "Dead Poets Society" was new?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Tricky!!!!!!
    happy FF to you sweetie

Hey Michelle!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

That's Right, Baby!  Just....... FRIDAY!  The day that needs no introduction!

I am so excited for this LW - it sounds like such fun.  Is it wrong that because he writes so well, I am assuming he is smart enough to judge whether his road trip hottie is the kind of person who will kill you and leave you on the side of I-10? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

Hi B3 :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

In Response to Re: 6/11: FRIDAY:
    That's Right, Baby!  Just....... FRIDAY!  The day that needs no introduction! I am so excited for this LW - it sounds like such fun.  Is it wrong that because he writes so well, I am assuming he is smart enough to judge whether his road trip hottie is the kind of person who will kill you and leave you on the side of I-10? 
    Posted by diamondgirl

Wicked wrong.  The ability to write indicates an education, but not common sense, street smarts, intuition, or whatever sort of radar might protect one from a serial killer.  Remember (assuming it was a real letter) this week we read of an MD (or soon to be) who twice moved coast to coast because of the same a$s.  Your concern is appropriate and a little bit sweet.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

DG: I agree with that viewpoint! He does sound smart enough to not get murdered.

Michelle & B3~ haaaay <3

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

So what if next week we see a thing on the news about a guy from Boston found half eaten by wolves in the Arizona desert somewhere?

That would be weird.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BannedAgainBoston. Show BannedAgainBoston's posts

'sup Tricky!

So what's my favorite Portugese Secret Lesbian doing for fun this Weekend?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

BABs, my dear, I am going bridesmaid dress shopping for my very first wedding. Well, the first one at which I'll be in the party.

And yourself?

(Also, goshdangit, I can't get over that avatar. I find it far sexier than I should.)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Sigh.  Well, I hope he is okay.  I probably just watch too much CSI.  Because this trip has the potential to be a 'remember the time when.....' for him forever.  Like, the kind of thing that says to the world 'I did NOT waste my twenties!'  So I hope this guy he is going with does not turn out to be a serial killer.

By the way, tricky - you are wicked pretty.  You look like one of my cousins.  I keep meaning to tell you.  :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Yes, the Man in Black picture is weirdly compelling, isn't it?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

Awww, thanks dg! Now I'm all blushing at work.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BannedAgainBoston. Show BannedAgainBoston's posts

Tricky,

Since it will be raining this weekend, my "entertainment" will be fixing all the stuff my kids broke over the last month.  Seriously, something gets broken at least once a week - my kids are savages!  I'll be taking a lot of 420 breaks in-between tasks, it makes fixing the faucet a LOT more amusing!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BannedAgainBoston. Show BannedAgainBoston's posts

Maybe, I should change my Avatar.  I think I am setting expectations to high here!

But Tricky wouldn't be the first Portuguese Secret Lesbian I managed to *convert*. I have only one true talent - but it's a useful one...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

OMG - tricky is soooo totally HOT!!! you are a very beautiful young lady

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

BAB: hey, could be a worse weekend! Also, I have never denied that boys can be attractive :P

bbb: aaaaaaaaaa I miss you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

...I think my "To Wong Foo" reference went unnoticed. :( too obscure?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Good Morning!!

It's Friday.  Woo hoo!  Oh, wait, this means I have to get stuff done at work so I can put it on my status report... ack!

In other news, I bought a brand spanking new programmable slow cooker last night.  I can't wait to use it!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Skimmed through the responses, saw BaB is truly talented, tricky likes boys, BBB likes tricky, and Twocent is up for spanking....

.... should I go back and read more thoroughly now? Reading comprehension is for WUSSES!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticsGirl1985. Show CelticsGirl1985's posts

HAPPY FRIDAY Everyone! Why is it so yucky out?! thought it was going to be nice this weekend! LAME

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BannedAgainBoston. Show BannedAgainBoston's posts

#6!!!

I am gonna keep posting that all day long.  TwoCent is my Hero today.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

TwoCent's #6...I thought, "she can't mean that in a dirty way, she just can't." So I didn't give it a second thought.

And now I can't stop thinking about it. BOY do I have a case of the Fridays.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

In Response to Re: 6/11: FRIDAY:
    TwoCent's #6...I thought, "she can't mean that in a dirty way, she just can't."
    Posted by trickycrayon

You just don't know me well enough...  Never judge a book yadda yadda ;)

Sections
Shortcuts