6/16: HUMP DAY!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

6/16: HUMP DAY!

Thank god. Is it Friday yet?

This week has been all kinds of balls.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Re: 6/16: HUMP DAY!

You totally haunt Wed AM so you can post HUMP DAY - no, don't deny it!  :D

Every week is horrible.  Except weeks when I am in Bermuda, or lying out on my mom's back porch under the palm trees.  This week needs to go AWAY.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

...my motivations have been revealed!

This week's just been weird. I'm in training in our sales department for a few hours every day, and they switched the guy training me to someone who acts more like a dang teacher than a peer, and then last night I got all huffy with my ex over who pays who for the bed...and the CELTICS...ugh.

Do Not Like.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

i hear ya on is it friday yet.... is this week ever going to end?

dangit

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealJBar. Show TheRealJBar's posts

Tricky, what's going on with the ex?  Detente?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

GOD, the CELTICS.... When the World Cup and the NBA season are over, I am going to cherish the few weeks when the only thing going on is midsummer baseball - all the sports with none of the heart attacks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

In Response to Re: 6/16: HUMP DAY!:
    Tricky, what's going on with the ex?  Detente?
    Posted by TheRealJBar

Yes, very much. She took off last...Wednesday or Thursday when I said I was going to stay somewhere else for the night, and didn't come back until yesterday afternoon. She's back to herself, at least for the moment; last night while we were talking I was actually the emotional one (upset about having hurt her, aggravated about the "who gets the awesome bedroom and the bed" discussion) and she was calm and collected and reasonable.

Our other roommate moves out tomorrow, she's going to try taking his room through the end of the month and if it isn't working out, we'll figure out which of us is going to move out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

Yay! Tomorrow is my Friday!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

DG: I never watch basketball, and as a rule do not enjoy it, but I figured I'd check it out last night. And I was just YELLING at the TV. I mean, even I could tell that the Celtics were playing badly...painfully so.

Though I always say that I don't like basketball because it's so high-score that it feels like it takes no skill to get points...which is obviously WRONG after their difficulties last night!

PC: jalouse :(

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Yeah, Dr. Diamond was shrieking at the tv, and went to bed in disgust in the fourth.

I am not normally a basketball girl, but I have to watch the Finals, just to represent.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Someone shoot me and put me out of my misery. Uggggggggggggg

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

Yay! Tomorrow is my Friday!
    Posted by PowerCord

So yesterday was your (mine too) hump day.

Can we say T.G.I.T.???

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

I'm the same, DG.

Bruins, I shan't shoot you! Too much love. <3

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Tricky - If I said please? I feel like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

I also don't watch b-ball, and turned it on about 10:30 while I was prepping lunch for today....when I saw the 20 point difference at the half, I figured it wasn't going to happen so I turned it off.

I'd really like to see Jack Nicholson in a Celtics jersey doing a PSA, but I'm not sure it's going to happen.  We'll see on Thursday night.

Bruins, I feel for you and anyone else who stayed up to watch that last night.  Cry

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

Bruins, I'll shoot you, if you shoot me too.

Good morning everyone.

Tricky, Sorry about the ex. :( I hope everything works out for you!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Jack would NEVER wear the Green. It's something I personally don't like about him. I get it. You're a front runner, he loves the Yankees and Lakers.

But the guy wouldn't wear a Sox hat in The Departed? It's a movie pal, your own feeling are supposed to be left out and you play a character.

He wore a blank baseball hat instead.

Still one of my favorite actors but I like him a little less.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Oh yeah Tricky sorry about your bad week.

Michelle - ok we shoot eachother same time?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

LWhitt - It wasn't the staying up that is making me feel bad. It was the toooooo many 12oz weights I was lifting.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

<3, Bruins.

Thanks Michelle! I'm sure it will, it's just been so rough for the past...like month. Oh well.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

LWhitt, Jack Nicholson apparently isnt Jack Nicholson. He is just Jack. When they showed him on Tv they only had "Jack" underneath him.

Leonardo DiCaprio was at game 2. So I was hoping I'd see him last night. That's the only reason I sat through that sorry excuse of a game.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

LWhitt - It wasn't the staying up that is making me feel bad. It was the toooooo many 12oz weights I was lifting.
    Posted by Bruins73

hahahaha

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

LWhitt, Jack Nicholson apparently is Jack Nicholson. He is just Jack. When they showed him on Tv they only had "Jack" underneath him.

I saw that. I was very confused.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Well in hip and trendy La he is ONLY Jack.

It's the rest of the world that realizes he has a last name.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UnstableFlux. Show UnstableFlux's posts

Honestly, did anyone expect them to win game 6 though? I mean, LA lost their last home game, and the last two in Boston.....I fully expected te Celtics to lose :/

Sections
Shortcuts