6/17 - Do or Die Thursday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Re: 6/17 - Do or Die Thursday

In Response to Re: 6/17 - Do or Die Thursday:
    In Response to Re: 6/17 - Do or Die Thursday : Maybe it WAS Bruins, Dread.  :)
    Posted by diamondgirl

Huh?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redwolf68. Show redwolf68's posts

In Response to Re: 6/17 - Do or Die Thursday : Oh you like Dogfish Head huh?  Midas Touch is the best beer ever created.  Discuss.
    Posted by Dread27

Oooh, Dread, now you're speakin' my language! :-)  Just bought a four-pack of Midas Touch last night; that is some seriously good stuff.  Barley, honey, muscat grapes, and saffron - who knew you could get such a tasty brew out of that combination of ingredients?  (King Midas, obviously.)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

In Response to Re: 6/17 - Do or Die Thursday : *sigh*  I give up - there's no arguing with you.  Are you one of those people who just HAS to be right no matter what , DG?
    Posted by redwolf68

???  I am wrong about crap all the time. 

But now, since you have broken out the "sigh," anything I say in my own defense will be construed as me 'always having to be right no matter what.'   So whatever.  You win.  I think I am God.  You got me. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Michelle - they are awesome.  I love their music.  I don't care that Eminem is trashy or Gaga is weird or whatever - they make me dance, and that's all I want out of them. Bruins - Yeah, gross!  I mean, I am the last girl to complain about a floordrobe or some dust, but trash piling up is just dirty.... 
    Posted by diamondgirl

Yeah it is. It will NEVER get that bad again. I was a mess, well slightly more of a mess back then.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Dread - Um, of course:) Michelle - That's so embarassing. Why does stuff like that always have to happen around the hot friends? Seriously, it never happens with the fugs. PS - Tide IS the best smell ever, I refuse to use anything else.
    Posted by sm1231

I use Tide free.  Its seriously hilarious when I get complimented on my smell and everything I use is unscented.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

In Response to Re: 6/17 - Do or Die Thursday :   2Cent:  I get you.  But, if only for the sake of those of us who don't give a tinker's cuss about sports, could there not be a separate forum for those of you who do want to go round and round about this topic?  Still here in this section, of course, for those not wishing to deal with the meanness of the Sports section, but separate.  It's only fair. Just sayin'.
    Posted by redwolf68

We aren't really talking about it anymore.. but if you wanna keep arguing I can do this...you are talking to the people that eventually left the forum on friday because of the raunchy posts that you and others were doing... so in a way you are being kind of a hypocrit.
    I know you said sorry, and we all accepted your apology. But to get annoyed with us over SPORTS is kind of weird to me.

just sayin.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

SM - The corpse dance!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha that's awesome!!

Michelle - Hilarious!! Tough words from the bro.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

In Response to Re: 6/17 - Do or Die Thursday :   2Cent:  I get you.  But, if only for the sake of those of us who don't give a tinker's cuss about sports, could there not be a separate forum for those of you who do want to go round and round about this topic?  Still here in this section, of course, for those not wishing to deal with the meanness of the Sports section, but separate.  It's only fair. Just sayin'.
    Posted by redwolf68

Oh no, here I go trying to be right again!!!  THIS daily thread was made for people who wanted to discuss OT separate from the blog.  There were no limits on topic when these threads were created.  Start your own 'I can't Bear To Hear About Sport Teams Thread' if you are not a fan.  This is an open thread. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Does anyone have a blackberry?.. Do they wanna teach me how to use it? haha
    Posted by Michelle-

I can.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

In Response to Re: 6/17 - Do or Die Thursday : We aren't really talking about it anymore.. but if you wanna keep arguing I can do this...you are talking to the people that eventually left the forum on friday because of the raunchy posts that you and others were doing... so in a way you are being kind of a hypocrit. I know you said sorry, and we all accepted your apology. But to get annoyed with us over SPORTS is kind of weird to me. just sayin.
    Posted by Michelle-

I would like to second her post. becasue as I pointed out earlier. We don't ask people to stop when they discuss shoes or fashion. Or what ever else has nothing to do with Love Letters or relationships.

This is a dead issue and time to put it to rest.

Just syaing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sm1231. Show sm1231's posts

Michelle - I just got my first Blackberry like 2 months ago...I'm obsessed. Need help??

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: 6/17 - Do or Die Thursday : We aren't really talking about it anymore.. but if you wanna keep arguing I can do this...you are talking to the people that eventually left the forum on friday because of the raunchy posts that you and others were doing... so in a way you are being kind of a hypocrit. I know you said sorry, and we all accepted your apology. But to get annoyed with us over SPORTS is kind of weird to me. just sayin.
    Posted by Michelle-

Wow Michelle!  This is why I generally don't argue with women.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: 6/17 - Do or Die Thursday : I would like to second her post. becasue as I pointed out earlier. We don't ask people to stop when they discuss shoes or fashion. Or what ever else has nothing to do with Love Letters or relationships. This is a dead issue and time to put it to rest. Just syaing.
    Posted by Bruins73

Correction, I've asked them to stop talking about shoes at a couple different points.  I can only lurk for a couple of hours on essentially a shoe forum before I lose my mind.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

In Response to Re: 6/17 - Do or Die Thursday : Wow Michelle!  This is why I generally don't argue with women.
    Posted by Dread27

'Cause we're always right?

j/k

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: 6/17 - Do or Die Thursday : I use Tide free.  Its seriously hilarious when I get complimented on my smell and everything I use is unscented.
    Posted by Dread27

It's your manly man smell, Dread.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

In Response to Re: 6/17 - Do or Die Thursday : I use Tide free.  Its seriously hilarious when I get complimented on my smell and everything I use is unscented.
    Posted by Dread27

HAHAHA, that is awesome. 

I used unscented Tide for years, and use unscented Dove soap.  I try to limit scents to just my perfume.  Dr. Diamond recently bought some scented Tide, and now all our clothes are like a flower garden.  It's kind of weird.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redwolf68. Show redwolf68's posts

Hmm...great topic, CHC.  :-)  $200 wouldn't necessarily be enough for this music and electronics geek!  On Amazon, I spotted a Blu-ray player from a company called Oppo that apparently makes some great stuff - this one plays Blu-rays, standard DVDs, standard CDs, SACDs, DVD-Audio...everything.  Price is right around $500, though. :-/  But I might replace my old Sony surround-sound receiver (keeps clicking off and flashing "Protect" on the display - as if it were getting frequent power surges).  Or I might replace my 80GB Zune with a 120GB model.  And there's a stack of Blu-rays and CDs that I'd like to get...

Well, you get the idea.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sm1231. Show sm1231's posts

I agree with all of you. There are a ton of conversations that go on here that I have no interest in. But since this ISN'T my blog, I either leave, or change the subject.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

In Response to Re: 6/17 - Do or Die Thursday : Correction, I've asked them to stop talking about shoes at a couple different points.  I can only lurk for a couple of hours on essentially a shoe forum before I lose my mind.
    Posted by Dread27

Well I haven't. I just talk around it. Hahahahaha even still. Like we even stopped talking sports. They were talking cleaning and how great tide smells.

And then you get an anti sports talk rant. I say what I gotta say pal. I speak from my B73 heart.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Yes my man musk.

Actually, I take that back,  I couldn't find unscented shampoo so I use head and shoulders.  My skin is the worst.  I do alternate that with johnson & johnson.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

In Response to Re: 6/17 - Do or Die Thursday : We aren't really talking about it anymore.. but if you wanna keep arguing I can do this...you are talking to the people that eventually left the forum on friday because of the raunchy posts that you and others were doing... so in a way you are being kind of a hypocrite.
    Posted by Michelle-

Sorry, Red, but she's got a point.  And after Blasty's announcement yesterday I am now freaked out that my work account has been flagged for merely downloading last week's "session."  The sports chat won't get me fired.

When people talk about stuff I don't care about, whether here or on the blog, I just scroll past and ignore.  And there's a lot I ignore.  I'm not into sports, or shoes, or make up, or Lady Gaga, or All Things Scottish, so I either ignore or learn something new.  Similarly, I don't expect everyone here to like The Smiths, or Doctor Who, or Richard Belzer/Det. Munch, cocktails, or whatever else I may blather on about.

And, I hate to be a nitpick, but your shot at DG - well, you WERE complaining people were talking about last season when they really weren't.

Sorry, but you're coming off as overly cranky on this issue.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sm1231. Show sm1231's posts

Dread, did you just call it your "man musk"???

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

In Response to Re: 6/17 - Do or Die Thursday : HAHAHA, that is awesome.  I used unscented Tide for years, and use unscented Dove soap.  I try to limit scents to just my perfume.  Dr. Diamond recently bought some scented Tide, and now all our clothes are like a flower garden.  It's kind of weird.
    Posted by diamondgirl

I use scented detergent, scented fabric softener, scented soap, scented shampoo, and an air freshner in my car.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, guys do not smell good; we need all the help we can get!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from UnstableFlux. Show UnstableFlux's posts

In Response to Re: 6/17 - Do or Die Thursday : 'Cause we're always right? j/k
    Posted by TwoCentDonation

Because you're always wrong! *Runs and ducks for cover*

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Dread, did you just call it your "man musk"???
    Posted by sm1231

Yes I did.  60% of the time it works every time.

Sections
Shortcuts