6/2 - No Pants Wednesday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

6/2 - No Pants Wednesday

Otherwise known as "Flirty Dress Wednesday".

You know how we do.

Good morning, kids!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Milfit. Show Milfit's posts

Re: 6/2 - No Pants Wednesday

The page is painting really weird for me and I can't see the other comments.

Anyway, I guess it is a good thing I wore a skirt today!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

NO PANTS!  NO PANTS!  NO PANTS!

I am wearing a flirty dress and red high heels.  And I let my hair stay wavy today.  It is very excited.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

I'm wearing pants but no socks -- very exciting stuff! Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

Ummm...I followed the trend here and people are looking at me funny.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

i guess i didnt get the memo. what else is new...

capris... oh well

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CynicallyYours. Show CynicallyYours's posts

I hate having to follow the 'rules' and wear pants to work.... Although, if I wore a skirt or dress, none of the men would get any work done ;)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Milfit. Show Milfit's posts

BBB - technically capris aren't pants... You are still showing off your sexy gams.

PC - whatcha wearing?   A skirt or just undies?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

NO PANTS, PC!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

I'm wearing my boxer-briefs.  It's very comfy.  I think I should have gone with no socks, though.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Boxer briefs are awesome.  Socks are E-Ville!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Blame my Disney Princess coworker.  She is the one who announced that shoes are like jewelry for your feet, and showed me endless.com

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

I'm relatively new to the shoe thing too, Lils

and the dress thing, for that matter.

I like the no-socks trend, boys...you're with us in spirit :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

I talked to LittleWTW before school this morning and he said he was going commando today. Ahhh, that's my boy...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Good Morning!

I've got my skirt on :)  The flirty dress will have to wait until I can iron it :P

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

My skinny legs are best kept hidden :-)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: 6/2 - No Pants Wednesday:
    My skinny legs are best kept hidden :-)
    Posted by jdrotten

hehehehehe

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

Assless chaps, now that's a different story ;-)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

love shoes, always have... ive just changed my MO.... i still spend wayyyyyy toooo much on shoes. and have too many pair... about 90 or so, but now its not based upon fashioin but on comfort...and trust me, my comfort shoes are still mucho expensive....i can only buy shoes once a quarter....i figured a gal must eat and drink on a regular basis vs buying shoes ALL the time

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

I'm wearing shorts.  That counts.  I got a slap on the wrist a couple of weeks ago for wearing flip flops so I have to wear shoes though.

Hey Lily, I think I have a single guy friend around your age that could be right up your alley.  Ask your friends that go to that trivia if they remember the score keeper.  I need to find out more information though.  I just thought that I'd give you a heads up.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Assless chaps, now that's a different story ;-)
    Posted by jdrotten

assless chaps??? now that would be something i would love to see more of on men!!!! oohlala

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

I'm wearing shorts.  That counts.  I got a slap on the wrist a couple of weeks ago for wearing flip flops so I have to wear shoes though.
    Posted by Dread27

They let you wear shorts at work?  Lucky you...I'd be happy if I could wear jeans.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Aren't all chaps assless?  Or they would be 'leather pants.'

Flirty Dresses and Pretty Shoes are the ultimate reason for civilization.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

My shoes collection is most seriously outclassed by BBB's shoe collection.

My shoes are all moderately-priced to cheapcheap.  I am just trying to operate under the principal that there is never a reason to not look pretty.  It served my grandmothers well, and I am determined to follow in their footsteps. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

words to live by, DG. :)