6/25 - So ahhhh....How you doin?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

6/25 - So ahhhh....How you doin?

FI, Gym Guy left a response to yesterday's letter if anyone is interested.

Happy Friday....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

Re: 6/25 - So ahhhh....How you doin?

I saw that.

I wish I could post my dress again because THIS ONE IS SO CUTE. But I can't for the life of me find it online. Sigh. :( I'm wearing my hot shoes though! WOO FRIDAY!

...also RIP MJ. :(

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Good morning, PC and tricky (and anyone who comes after me)....Interesting update from Gym-Guy.  I still think he needs to cool it with Gym-Girl.

An R.I.P. Farrah as well.  :-(  She got pretty overshadowed by MJ's death last year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Happy Friday everyone!!!! Yippee Yahooie

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I want to post the 1992 prom dress I wish I could have worn today, but I definitely can't find that online.  Dear Heaven, it was horrible.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

I know. Poor Farah. She definitely got gypped...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: 6/25 - So ahhhh....How you doin?:
    I know. Poor Farah. She definitely got gypped...
    Posted by PowerCord

You know what?  I well up more seeing the pic you just posted on the Word Association board of Farrah than I do at anything to do with MJ.  Her fight was so valiant and life-affirming to the very end of her life.

MJ?  Not so much.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Lwhitt

i agree with you. she did fight a valiant battle, unfortunately losing that battle in the end..
    ok, im not religious in the slightest....BUT

why does god take the good ones? i mean why does he call their number and the scum bags of the world, rapists, OBL, child molesters, etc etc still are free to breath another day???

i mean if there is a god, he's not fair in that regard...

now, i dont want to start a religious debate, as  this is not the place to do that...
    i was "just saying"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Because life is random, my dearest B3 :)

Good morning, kids!

I am highly enjoying Sundress Friday.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

Awww today's LW. I feel bad.

Also, going to be hella busy again so I love you all, BYE :(

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Lwhitt i agree with you. she did fight a valiant battle, unfortunately losing that battle in the end.. ok, im not religious in the slightest....BUT why does god take the good ones? i mean why does he call their number and the scum bags of the world, rapists, OBL, child molesters, etc etc still are free to breath another day??? i mean if there is a god, he's not fair in that regard... now, i dont want to start a religious debate, as  this is not the place to do that... i was "just saying"
    Posted by backbaybabe

Dear, sweet bbb, sometimes you and I think SO much alike!!!  :-)

And when the scumbags are left here, why aren't there more of us who can kick their a$$holio into next year?  This is when an island for scumbags should be created, like in Kurt Russell's "Escape from New York".  Drop 'em all on the island and let 'em kill each other.  The child molesters will be the ones to go first, as even other cons don't like that!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: 6/25 - So ahhhh....How you doin? : Dear, sweet bbb, sometimes you and I think SO much alike!!!  :-) And when the scumbags are left here, why aren't there more of us who can kick their a$$holio into next year?  This is when an island for scumbags should be created, like in Kurt Russell's "Escape from New York".  Drop 'em all on the island and let 'em kill each other.  The child molesters will be the ones to go first, as even other cons don't like that!
    Posted by LWhitt58

OMG i totally agree

we'll call it scum bag island

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I don't like that island.

I like Man Candy Island better.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

DG - i dont like it either, but we need a place to put all those scum bags...

now, if we had man candy island, could we visit? or take "field trips" or vacation there?

what would be the stips to that island? i would love to know

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

DG - i dont like it either, but we need a place to put all those scum bags... now, if we had man candy island, could we visit? or take "field trips" or vacation there? what would be the stips to that island? i would love to know
    Posted by backbaybabe

It's OUR Man Candy Island creation, bbb - you're damned straight we're gonna make some field trips!  LOL

But what are "stips"? ;-)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Good Morning Everyone!!

Today is also the anniversary of the start of the Korean War.  NPR had a piece this morning on how the CIA totally misread the situation and failed to anticipate the North's invasion or China joining the war.  In the CIA's defense they were pretty new at the time.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: 6/25 - So ahhhh....How you doin? : It's OUR Man Candy Island creation, bbb - you're damned straight we're gonna make some field trips!  LOL But what are "stips"? ;-)
    Posted by LWhitt58

oops, financial lingo i was using... so sorry

what "stipulations" would be made to visit man candy island? imean, can we do only "field trips? can we do extended vacations or weekends only? can we have our pick? can we have more than one? etc etc... or would there be no stips?

see there i go again.. but now you get what i mean..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I saw that, 2cent - my grandfather fought in that war. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

I've decided to play today.  It's Friday. I love reading BBB's emails.  She makes the cutest typos. I'm a fan of both islands but will only visit Man Candy Island.  As for the other island's inhabitants they get theirs in prison.  My ex was a guard and told me plenty of stories.  Because most of the guys in there have kids. And I may be in the minority but not a fan of MJ.  At all.
    Posted by Lily87

Hey Lils!!!!!! Yeah you're gonna play!! this is going to be a fantabulous friday!!!!

i know, me and my silly typos... at least i can give you guys a chuckle here and there....

im in agreement with you on MJ... wasnt a fan of the freak-a-zoid...sorry for his passing, but still wasnt a fan

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: 6/25 - So ahhhh....How you doin? : oops, financial lingo i was using... so sorry what "stipulations" would be made to visit man candy island? imean, can we do only "field trips? can we do extended vacations or weekends only? can we have our pick? can we have more than one? etc etc... or would there be no stips? see there i go again.. but now you get what i mean..
    Posted by backbaybabe

The highlighted portion above?  Put an "r" as the second letter, and that's what I *thought* you had written, bbb!  LOL

So I say it's a free-for-all...you can have a field trip, you can have an extended vacation, you can have more than one.  (It's nice to share!)

And I do believe that FF has started a tad early here on the Forum.  ;-)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BannedAgainBoston. Show BannedAgainBoston's posts

I'm sorry I caused the Korean War, I won't let it happen again.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh_9QhRzJEs

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

I've decided to play today.  It's Friday. I love reading BBB's emails.  She makes the cutest typos. I'm a fan of both islands but will only visit Man Candy Island.  As for the other island's inhabitants they get theirs in prison.  My ex was a guard and told me plenty of stories.  Because most of the guys in there have kids. And I may be in the minority but not a fan of MJ.  At all.
    Posted by Lily87

Lily's here, Lily's here!  :-)

Yes, they do "get theirs" on scum bag island.

As for MJ - I liked him when he was young and up to "Thriller" as an adult.  He was an amazing artist.  After that - not so much.  I think his father ruined him for a "real life" by shoving them into the spotlight.  And he still tries to make money off of him.  Joe is the evil one here, IMO.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Man Candy Island is the Island from LOST.  If you can find it, you can never leave.  :D

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Yay!! Lily's going to play!!

And I wasn't into MJ, either.  Or Farrah.  Or the Korean War....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

yay Lily!  I missed your little Thumper so.

B3, is CG taking you to Gloucester for Fiesta tomorrow?  You have to go watch the Greasy Pole contest at 5pm.  It's hilarious.

Sections
Shortcuts