6/28 - Soupy Monday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

6/28 - Soupy Monday

It's soupy today.  I'm sticking to everything.
    I kinda like it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Re: 6/28 - Soupy Monday

Except sticking to leather seats in cars is not fun, PC.  (Not that I have leather seats in my car.) 

And I guess we can expect some thunderboomers later this afternoon.  I drove home in one of those on Thursday - couldn't see squat out my windshield!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

HATE hATE HATE!!!  ThIS WEATHER makes me SEEBELLY!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

i dont think i have to tell anyone about my feelings on rain!!!

rain is my absolute enemy

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

But you LOOK glam, BBB!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: 6/28 - Soupy Monday:
    HATE hATE HATE!!!  ThIS WEATHER makes me SEEBELLY!!!
    Posted by diamondgirl

Tee hee!  I thought we were going to get a bit of a respite yesterday with that downpour...it seemed to cool down; I turned off the A/C and opened the windows.....and then the sun came out and it got humid again.  Blech.  Closed the windows, turned the A/C back on.

But it looks like it'll cool down by Wednesday - and the weekend is supposed to be relatively nice!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Yeah, yesterday's weather was like three or four different days!  We finally just turnd on the a/c in the dining room, turned out the lights and pulled all the shades.  The a/c isn't that strong, but it is an excellent dehumidifier.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

But you LOOK glam, BBB!
    Posted by diamondgirl

Hey DG, its all a fancy ruse!!! hehehehe

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Good Morning All!  So we're over here today?  Red started another thread....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Good morning kids!

I hope your weekend was even a fraction as awesome as mine was!

My hair looked frabjous this morning.  Until I walked outside.  D'oh.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Good morning kids! I hope your weekend was even a fraction as awesome as mine was! My hair looked frabjous this morning.  Until I walked outside.  D'oh.
    Posted by ThatJneenGrrl

Awesome? I guess I'm not as lucky as you, J9!  It was "good".  Not great.  Most definitely not awesome.

And my hair's not been frabjous in a long time (I'm at the beginning attempts to grow it out). Today's humididididity and ::::::::::::wind::::::::::: took it out completely.  Blech.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Good morning kids! I hope your weekend was even a fraction as awesome as mine was! My hair looked frabjous this morning.  Until I walked outside.  D'oh.
    Posted by ThatJneenGrrl

hey girlie
    got your text sunday morning... sorry i missed you guys... left my cell back at CG's place when we went out to dinner in ipswich sat ngiht......went to choate bridge for din din...

my mane is driving me crazy in this weather...why in god's name did i say id do locks of love during the summer months..i hsould have my head examined...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Choate Bridge Pub!  I haven't been there in a dog's age.

I love that place.

Jeeps and Icey left shortly after I texted you anyway.  I ended up with my friends Mike and Tim, who took turns hauling me out on the dance floor on Saturday night.  It was fantastical.

Then I had my date with new guy yesterday during the day.  Mmmm...new guy.  He still has that new guy smell :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

I had a great weekend, went to New York.  Saw old friends and made new ones.  Since I don't want to write in to Meredith but I love you people for your advice, I'm going to post a dilemna, a fun dilemna, here in a few minutes.  Be honest - but nice, okay?
    Posted by Lily87

do tell..do tell...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Since I don't want to write in to Meredith but I love you people for your advice, I'm going to post a dilemna, a fun dilemna, here in a few minutes.  Be honest - but nice, okay?
    Posted by Lily87

Write away!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Choate Bridge Pub!  I haven't been there in a dog's age. I love that place. Jeeps and Icey left shortly after I texted you anyway.  I ended up with my friends Mike and Tim, who took turns hauling me out on the dance floor on Saturday night.  It was fantastical. Then I had my date with new guy yesterday during the day.  Mmmm...new guy.  He still has that new guy smell :)
    Posted by ThatJneenGrrl

ohhh, im sorry i missed you!!!! i think, fingers crossed, that i'll be spending alot more time up there this summer, so we'll have to plan on getting together up in Gloucester...
    CG and i really want ot discover more of it... so you'll have to show us around..
    choate bridge pub, is soooo cheap and you get huge dishes... good fun place...

how did new guy go? hope it went well!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

I had a great weekend, went to New York.  Saw old friends and made new ones.  Since I don't want to write in to Meredith but I love you people for your advice, I'm going to post a dilemna, a fun dilemna, here in a few minutes.  Be honest - but nice, okay?
    Posted by Lily87

Hey Lils
    glad you had a greatweekend... we're here for ya sweetie!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

bbb, you cut your hair?????  Oh my!

And Lily - hey there!  We promise we'll be nice.  :-)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

My high school music teacher died suddenly on Saturday.  She was one of those teachers they write movies about.  We were in her room every minute we could get away with for 6 years.  She was like our mom.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

In Response to Re: 6/28 - Soupy Monday :  how did new guy go? hope it went well!!!!!
    Posted by backbaybabe

Oh.

You have no idea...

I am outwardly cautiously optimistic, but inwardly going "SQUEEEE!" on a regular basis :)

B3, I highly suggest you and CG hit Rocky Neck in Gloucester on a warm summer evening...there's a bunch of art galleries and neat restaurants/bars on the water down there with outdoor seating...take your pick 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

bbb, you cut your hair?????  Oh my! And Lily - hey there!  We promise we'll be nice.  :-)
    Posted by LWhitt58

Lwhitt - not yet, said i would do it in oct... need 10 inches for locks of love...so right now, im dreading this heat

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Ohh, DG - I'm so sorry to hear that!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

My high school music teacher died suddenly on Saturday.  She was one of those teachers they write movies about.  We were in her room every minute we could get away with for 6 years.  She was like our mom.
    Posted by diamondgirl

:(  Sorry to hear that, DG.  She sounds like a wonderful teacher, and the sort we need more of.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: 6/28 - Soupy Monday : Lwhitt - not yet, said i would do it in oct... need 10 inches for locks of love...so right now, im dreading this heat
    Posted by backbaybabe

OHHH!  Got it.  Well, there's always the 50's ponytail.  And poodle skirt and saddle shoes to go with the ponytail.  ;-)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

DG, so sad.

I'm so very sorry.