6/29 - Topsy Turvy Tuesday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

6/29 - Topsy Turvy Tuesday

good morning Lovelies

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Re: 6/29 - Topsy Turvy Tuesday

Good morning - one more day of the icky-stickies.

And why is it topsy turvy?  Are you seeing things upside-down?  :-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

good morning!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Lily is my favorite person.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Lwhitt
    im always seeing things upside-down. hellllllo? welcome to my world!!! hehehehe

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

Morning all.

Have I said how much I absolutely love 5.5 day weekends!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

OK, that has to be one of the crappiest Love Letters in a LONG time.  What a waste of column space.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I've had coffee, and I still think it is silly.  Why do people NEVER GET that their lovers are allowed to break up with them?  Hello, dude, she dumped you?  Hear that sound?  It is The Dump Truck, and it is coming for you!

It's like the LW last week who kept harping on about her ex's drug problem, and glossed right over the 'he has broken up with me twice and I won't go away' part. 

GO AWAY.  You are not the first person to be dumped!  People don't have to go out with you FOREVER!  GOD!

(breathing heavily, making wild arm gestures)

Okay.  I am okay now.  This just really pisses me off, because it reminds me of the guy I dated before Dr. Diamond.  When I broke up with him, he said 'No.'  ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!  He acted like I was just having PMS or something, and it would go away in a day or two.  ARGH!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: 6/29 - Topsy Turvy Tuesday:
    LWhitt, dear, have you had coffee yet?
    Posted by Lily87

LOL!  Yes, I know I was cranky in responding to the LW, but come on - he broke up with someone or she broke up with him.  There really was no big drama here that warranted a letter to LL, was there?

I wanted to yell "MAN UP!" (and not meaning what has been subverted here on LL - although perhaps that wouldn't hurt :::grin:::).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

I've had coffee, and I still think it is silly.  Why do people NEVER GET that their lovers are allowed to break up with them?  Hello, dude, she dumped you?  Hear that sound?  It is The Dump Truck, and it is coming for you! It's like the LW last week who kept harping on about her ex's drug problem, and glossed right over the 'he has broken up with me twice and I won't go away' part.  GO AWAY.  You are not the first person to be dumped!  People don't have to go out with you FOREVER!  GOD! (breathing heavily, making wild arm gestures) Okay.  I am okay now.  This just really pisses me off, because it reminds me of the guy I dated before Dr. Diamond.  When I broke up with him, he said 'No.'  ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!  He acted like I was just having PMS or something, and it would go away in a day or two.  ARGH!
    Posted by diamondgirl

WHAT DIAMONDGIRL SAID!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

I've had coffee, and I still think it is silly.  Why do people NEVER GET that their lovers are allowed to break up with them?  Hello, dude, she dumped you?  Hear that sound?  It is The Dump Truck, and it is coming for you! It's like the LW last week who kept harping on about her ex's drug problem, and glossed right over the 'he has broken up with me twice and I won't go away' part.  GO AWAY.  You are not the first person to be dumped!  People don't have to go out with you FOREVER!  GOD! (breathing heavily, making wild arm gestures) Okay.  I am okay now.  This just really pisses me off, because it reminds me of the guy I dated before Dr. Diamond.  When I broke up with him, he said 'No.'  ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!  He acted like I was just having PMS or something, and it would go away in a day or two.  ARGH!
    Posted by diamondgirl

DG - love the Dump Truck line - LOVE IT!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

My father in law used to say that to his kids when they were teenagers and someone didn't call back - 'I think I hear the Dump Truck!' 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

WTW just used your Dump Truck analogy, DG!  LOL

And bbb....LOVE your post!  "done.  cooked, over, stick a fork in it."  ;-)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

OK, JaspersBuddy wins the Internetz with his response to the LW today.  Absolutely brilliant.  :-)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I like the imagery of her driving the Dump Truck along, wearing an orange hardhat, while he tries to climb out of the back, yelling 'But I didn't say it was okay to break up with meeeeeeeeee!'

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Posted by diamondgirl

=(

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

You are my favorite demi-goddess, Jneen.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Posted by diamondgirl

!!!!!!

You held hands with her, didn't you?!?!?  After I told you not to!!!!!  You're supposed to do what I tell you, and you didn't listen!!! HRMPH.

And I'm hurt I'm not your favorite person.......

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

I like the imagery of her driving the Dump Truck along, wearing an orange hardhat, while he tries to climb out of the back, yelling 'But I didn't say it was okay to break up with meeeeeeeeee!'
    Posted by diamondgirl

And he had wax in his ears and couldn't hear the back up beeps beeps...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: 6/29 - Topsy Turvy Tuesday : I like the imagery of her driving the Dump Truck along, wearing an orange hardhat, while he tries to climb out of the back, yelling 'But I didn't say it was okay to break up with meeeeeeeeee!'
    Posted by diamondgirl

And he had wax in his ears and couldn't hear the back up beeps beeps...
    Posted by TwoCentDonation

Even AFTER bbb told him to clean the wax out of his ears, he didn't!  Just don't get why this letter was printed.  Slim pickins, I guess.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Twocent, you are my favorite Titan.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

well...ok, DG.  I will accept that answer :)

what am I the demi-goddess of?  Impulsive Bad Decision-Making?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: 6/29 - Topsy Turvy Tuesday : Even AFTER bbb told him to clean the wax out of his ears, he didn't!  Just don't get why this letter was printed.  Slim pickins, I guess.
    Posted by LWhitt58

OMG, LMAO

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

well...ok, DG.  I will accept that answer :) what am I the demi-goddess of?  Impulsive Bad Decision-Making?
    Posted by ThatJneenGrrl

Probably.  :) 

Lils is that mortal with whom all the gods and goddesses fall in love, because she is just so damn sweet.

Twocent bestrides the world as a Colossus, only more daintily.

And wherever people do fun things and then wake up a few days later and say 'Wait - was that a good idea?'  you appear unto them and say 'But it was FUN, wasn't it?!?!?!'

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Oh, Lily - I <3 you today - even with such a namby-pamby letter writer, you're still being a good person and giving heartfelt advice in several posts on LL!  You're a good egg. :-)

Sections
Shortcuts