6/30 - Who's pants are these?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

6/30 - Who's pants are these?

No really. I just found them in the hallway. If you can describe them, you can have them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Re: 6/30 - Who's pants are these?

You know they're NOT MY PANTS!!!!  NO PANTS!!!!

Hahaha, well the control freak wouldn't like the tough love, would he?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

In Response to Re: 6/30 - Who's pants are these?:
    Now PC you start the thread most mornings but you don't stay and play?  Yesterday's LW posted an update.  Now admittedly some of the comments were harsh and his reply should be a reminder to us to be kinder.  But I think mixed in there was some good, albeit tough love, advice.  I am not sure he liked what he heard.
    Posted by Lily87

Lily, I have more time early in the morning.  Then I leave the office after 3:00.
    I use my limited play time for LL, but I check back here often....

You sure these aren't your pants?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

What was the LW's screen name and what page was the update on?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Not mine.  I haven't worn pants since, um, a while.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

NO PANTS LOGO!

PC, I heart you more than I heart my slinky stretchy black dress.

Twocent, you make it sound like there was some terrible pants incident that rendered you incapable of pantswearing. 

That's pants wearing, not pant swearing.

I may have accidentally taken too much mdicine this morning.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Now PC you start the thread most mornings but you don't stay and play?  Yesterday's LW posted an update.  Now admittedly some of the comments were harsh and his reply should be a reminder to us to be kinder.  But I think mixed in there was some good, albeit tough love, advice.  I am not sure he liked what he heard.
    Posted by Lily87

No, he definitely didn't seem to like most of what he read.  Had he never read LL before?  That's takes some cojones writing in to a publicly read/responded to blog where people get to comment on what you write.  But it's also kind of dumb not to have realized he'd get honest answers.

PC - his name is flashlight1234 on the last page (#22)

And good morning all - it's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

sorry, they're not my pants either....i have my brightest Lilly dress on....

tooo bad for yesterday's LW... if he thought he was going to get some hand holding, boy he wrote into the wrong blog...
    but we do offer wonderful advice, the LWs just need to decifer what is meaningful and what's not..

but us LL peeps do not beat around the bush, do not sugar coat, and do not kiss asss... we are just the wonderful LL peeps who offer our heartfelt honest, harsh advice...
    yes?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

sorry, they're not my pants either....i have my brightest Lilly dress on.... tooo bad for yesterday's LW... if he thought he was going to get some hand holding, boy he wrote into the wrong blog... but we do offer wonderful advice, the LWs just need to decifer what is meaningful and what's not.. but us LL peeps do not beat around the bush, do not sugar coat, and do not kiss asss... we are just the wonderful LL peeps who offer our heartfelt honest, harsh advice... yes?
    Posted by backbaybabe

We try our best, bbb.  :-) 

And I did go back and read his post and saw that he said " I probably should have read a few columns before hitting send."  So he did just blindly write/send it.  Wow.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: 6/30 - Who's pants are these? : We try our best, bbb.  :-)  And I did go back and read his post and saw that he said " I probably should have read a few columns before hitting send."  So he did just blindly write/send it.  Wow.
    Posted by LWhitt58

Lwhitt - im under the impression, that he didnt just write in willy nilly without reading the blog first...
    come on now...
    im going to get crucified, but i think the was sort of a pansy.. IMO. he needed to grow a spine

i still want his dog though

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: 6/30 - Who's pants are these? : Lwhitt - im under the impression, that he didnt just write in willy nilly without reading the blog first... come on now... im going to get crucified, but i think the was sort of a pansy.. IMO. he needed to grow a spine i still want his dog though
    Posted by backbaybabe

No crucifying from me - I agree with you - the guy was a whiny boy unable to figure out how to deal with a breakup.  I was just quoting what he claimed he had done - hit the send without reading the column first.  Which doesn't say a whole lot about him either!  LOL

Yeah, he was at a "low emotional point" in his life, but COME ON!  It's a breakup.  We've all gone through them - and :::::gasp!:::::: we've SURVIVED!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

And seriously, having a bunch of people who have no idea who you are give you a good acz kicking is much better than having your friends and family do it live.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealJBar. Show TheRealJBar's posts

Hey everyone, check out MissConduct today.  She's asking everyone to post a comment about their favorite summer.  Let's do her a favor - everyone should post something over there today. 

And those are not my pants!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

And seriously, having a bunch of people who have no idea who you are give you a good acz kicking is much better than having your friends and family do it live.
    Posted by diamondgirl

OMG, I totally agree!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

good morning, kids!

Happy NPW!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealJBar. Show TheRealJBar's posts

Lily!  Really?  So you have two swains on the horizon? You GO girl!  Tell us where your date is so we can anonymously show up at the bar and check him out!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redwolf68. Show redwolf68's posts

Whose?  Not mine.  Mine are either on my body (dark blue-green plaid PJ pants) or in the laundry basket. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

When I trained in Muay Thai, I had POW! written on each of my boxing gloves.  Right where you would see it coming.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

I think it would be fun to learn capoeira.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

You are not kidding!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Whose?  Not mine.  Mine are either on my body (dark blue-green plaid PJ pants) or in the laundry basket. 
    Posted by redwolf68

You're in your PJs still Red?  Lucky man.  :-)  And they're not my pants.  Mine are on me right now.  The rest are clean and at home.  Well...clean if the cats aren't lying on them.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

sorry, they're not my pants either....i have my brightest Lilly dress on.... tooo bad for yesterday's LW... if he thought he was going to get some hand holding, boy he wrote into the wrong blog... but we do offer wonderful advice, the LWs just need to decifer what is meaningful and what's not.. but us LL peeps do not beat around the bush, do not sugar coat, and do not kiss asss... we are just the wonderful LL peeps who offer our heartfelt honest, harsh advice... yes?
    Posted by backbaybabe

Lilly Pulitzer? I love her.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

I think we should all go take an outdoor capoeira class RIGHT NOW.

ready...GO!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

I think it would be fun to learn capoeira.
    Posted by ThatJneenGrrl

Whereas I think it would be fun to drink capirihnas.  :-)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

It just bothered me that he set the rules for the break-up. Since he left her, shouldn't she be free to do what she wants? Something's not quite right there, which is why I think he has control issues.

Also, if she dates others, she may very well return to him, it's always a possibility. But if she can't experience her life, she'll feel stuck, maybe even become depressed.

I could never give up the dog though. Fortunately, my ex didn't asked for joint custody, as puppy was mine for six years before I met my husband. He was good with her, though. He used to take her swimming every night after work when we lived on the island.

Sections
Shortcuts