6/6 -- After Game On

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCMod1. Show BDCMod1's posts

6/6 -- After Game On

As I was heading out Friday to pick up my costume for the Game On bash, I found -- to my dismay -- the Labyrinth has no exit!

Anyway (and with apologies to AJ for throwing too much bull), I'll have to settle for any stories you care to share here about the night's events. Nothing too personal or that reveals identities, of course.

I'd love to see pictures of you all, as well, but we have this online anonymity thing. So I'll have to press Meredith (and my spies) to share what they have.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from -RobsMom-. Show -RobsMom-'s posts

Re: 6/6 -- After Game On

In Response to 6/6 -- After Game On:
    As I was heading out Friday to pick up my costume for the Game On bash, I found -- to my dismay -- the Labyrinth has no exit!    Anyway (and with apologies to AJ for throwing too much bull), I'll have to settle for any stories you care to share here about the night's events. Nothing too personal or that reveals identities, of course.    I'd love to see pictures of you all, as well, but we have this online anonymity thing. So I'll have to press Meredith (and my spies) to share what they have.
    Posted by BDCMod1

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from -RobsMom-. Show -RobsMom-'s posts

I want all the deets too!!  I talked myself into thinking that I was too old to attend.  My bad.  Won't happen again.  Any LL weddings in the future????  BBB spill...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Hoping to hear some good stories of how much fun it was!  BDCMod, AJ's going to be SO angry at you for not finding your way out of the Labyrinth (BTW, isn't it YOUR Labyrinth?  You seriously don't know the way around your own abode?  LOL)

I do think you should expect a tongue lashing on Monday morning from fair Alyssa.  Not that you'd mind that, of course.  Wink

I see some pics were posted:  http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/gallery/love_letters_extra_bases_party/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Sorry People.  What happened at 'Game On,' stays at 'Game On.'

The photos taken by the Lovelies are terrific. The ones taken by the Boston.com photographer didn't think much of the LL group as we were totally ignored & excluded.  This is a beautiful, wonderful & friendly group of people.  I adore them (most of them).  If there is a good reason for this, I apologize for this comment but for now, I think it's a disgrace that none of the LL people were included in the photos.

Robsmom?  How many times do I have to say that age is just a number & state of mind?  We're around the same age.  No one has ever made me feel that I shouldn't be part of this group (of course, they'd get smacked if they did).

Kiss

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: 6/6 -- After Game On:
    Sorry People.  What happened at 'Game On,' stays at 'Game On.'
    Posted by Another-Veronica

Wow.  Well OK then.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

In Response to 6/6 -- After Game On:
    As I was heading out Friday to pick up my costume for the Game On bash, I found -- to my dismay -- the Labyrinth has no exit!    Anyway (and with apologies to AJ for throwing too much bull), I'll have to settle for any stories you care to share here about the night's events. Nothing too personal or that reveals identities, of course.    I'd love to see pictures of you all, as well, but we have this online anonymity thing. So I'll have to press Meredith (and my spies) to share what they have.
    Posted by BDCMod1

My dearest elusive Minotaur!  I was crushed to find out that you couldn't make it to the party afterall... so crushed in fact that I left the party in tears!  As CHC pointed out I did look quite ravishing in my teal dress.  I will be pining away for you and your horns...

And about those pictures... I was also very disappointed that none of the LL regulars were in any of the B.com pics.  Well, you can see the back of my head in the third one, talking to Smash at the bar.  woo hoo.
     I posted a bunch on good ol Facebook... but I'm not sure how people would feel about me posting them on here.  

OH!  And SEEBELL made it out!  I think that was the best part of the night!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

And LWhitt where were you???  If you want to email me I can send you some pics :)

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I'm totally cool with not having my name and face in the paper, actually.  On serious reflection, they may have left out the regulars deliberately to keep us safer.  If so, thanks Minotaur!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Agree it was awesome to meet Seebell.  :)  I <3 you SEEBELL!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

I'm totally cool with not having my name and face in the paper, actually.  On serious reflection, they may have left out the regulars deliberately to keep us safer.  If so, thanks Minotaur!
    Posted by diamondgirl

Good point DG!  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

And LWhitt where were you???  If you want to email me I can send you some pics :)
    Posted by AlyssaJones

Hey AJ - I had posted on the LL blog and on the LL off-topic forum that I wouldn't be there because of getting up very early on Saturday morning to drive my mother and sister to western MA to visit an old friend of Mom's.

But it sounds like a VERY fun time!  And you've got mail!  :-)

Sections
Shortcuts