6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love...

Dread, I will pay you to let me watch you work out.  How's that?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

I wish basketball was full contact with pads and helmets and everything.  Then I might actually pay to watch it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I just can't expend energy on more than two major teams.  The Bruins got me sucked in this year, and now the Celtics, too?!  It is too much.  I am having a Fan Attack.  Fanoplexy. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love...:
    I wish basketball was full contact with pads and helmets and everything.  Then I might actually pay to watch it.
    Posted by PowerCord

how about full contact ultimate frisbee?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Strip Frisbee.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love...:
    Strip Frisbee.
    Posted by diamondgirl

that is way better DG

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Strip Frisbee.
    Posted by diamondgirl

I think you're on to something.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UnstableFlux. Show UnstableFlux's posts

Strip Frisbee.
    Posted by diamondgirl

Yes!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Just think of the bouncing!

We could have a picnic blanket for the people who get too tired after losing, and need a .... nap.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redwolf68. Show redwolf68's posts

If I gave you everything that I owned
    And asked for nothing in return
    Would you do the same for me as I would for you?
    Or take me for a ride
    And strip me of everything, including my pride?
    But spirit is something that no one destroys
    And the sound that you're hearing is only the sound of the low spark of high-heeled boys....

(Traffic today)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Just think of the bouncing! We could have a picnic blanket for the people who get too tired after losing, and need a .... nap.
    Posted by diamondgirl

And cocktails.  For before, during, or after....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redwolf68. Show redwolf68's posts

how i love tiggers: The wonderful thing about tiggers Is tiggers are wonderful things! Their tops are made out of rubber Their bottoms are made out of springs! They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun! But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is I'm the only one Tiggers are cuddly fellas Tiggers are awfully sweet Ev'ryone el-us is jealous That's why I repeat... and repeat The wonderful thing about tiggers Is tiggers are marvelous claps! They're loaded with vim and vigor They love to leap in your laps! They're jumpy, bumpy, clumpy, thumpy Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun! But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is I'm the only one I-I-I'm , the only... oof! Ouch!
    Posted by backbaybabe

Hunting tigers can be ripping fun!
    In the jungle, see the hunters run
    They bite!  They scratch!  They make an awful fuss!
    It's no use stroking them and saying "Puss, puss, puss"
    Hunting tigers out in Indi-ah
    Out in, out in, out in Indi-ah - yah!
    --The Bonzo Dog Band (1969)
    ("You're shaking in your boots, Cecil." "Oh, nonsense, man, I'm only doing the Watutsi!") :-D

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Twocent said cocktails.  hehehehe

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redwolf68. Show redwolf68's posts

Let me go on record: I DON"T GIVE A SH!T ABOUT BASKETBALL!!! It's not because I don't like the sport, it's becuase the game is somewhat "Fixed".  It is a well known fact that the Referees glaringly skew the games, purely for the reason of dragging out the Series to generate more Revenue.  People who watch BasketBall should just watch WWE, at least then you know full well that the sport is a Farce.  BAM!!!
    Posted by BannedAgainBoston

BABS!  Now you're speakin' my language! :-D  Actually, I have little use for professional athletes in general - overpaid louts, to a man, and for what?  To chase a ball around while beating the living daylights out of each other?  (And these guys get in way too many fights - I only exempt hockey players, because fighting seems to be integral to that particular game.)  And all this so we, the working joes and janes who pay for their ridiculously overpriced tickets, can work ourselves into a lather over whether our team(s) will win the Big Prize this year - we're also making the drug companies that make Advil, Tylenol, Tums and Rolaids rich from the headaches and heartburn we experience from such unneeded stress.  Folks, ask yourselves:  Is it worth it?  Really?

Well, the ancient Romans had bread and circuses, too...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redwolf68. Show redwolf68's posts

Strip Frisbee.
    Posted by diamondgirl

Nude volleyball! :-D

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

im still all over nekkid twister myself

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Strip Ultimate Frisbee: Where the women get bouncy and the men get dangly.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love... : Put your left hand INTO the red Box.  Put your right hand INTO the red box.  Put your left foot OVER the brown (tanned, actually) right shoulder.  Put your right foot OVER the brown left shoulder...and have a seat.
    Posted by supersonicBLASTman

oh??iim sorry, i guessthis seat isnt taken aleady.. ITS MINE!! you hear that ALL MINE...
    maybe some nekkid muscial chairs could be done too...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

Strip Ultimate Frisbee: Where the women get bouncy and the men get dangly.
    Posted by TwoCentDonation

As Elvis said:

Bentley said to Craig "Let him have it Chris"
    They still don't know today just what he meant
    by this
    Craig fired the pistol, but was too young to swing
    So the police took Bentley and the very next thing
    Let him dangle
    Let him dangle
    Let him dangle
    Let him dangle

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

"Folks, ask yourselves:  Is it worth it?  Really?"

Well, yes.  It is to me.  Everyone has things that amuse them that bore the $h!+ out of everyone else.  I don't make fun of people for liking NASCAR, newt-collecting, raising African violets, or fishing.  I expect them not to make fun of me for watching athletic contests.  (shrug)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

I thought last night was like watching 3 games at once.  The first 5 minutes, the middle, and the last 10 minutes.

1.  The terrible referreeing (?) is making "foul trouble" be WAY more important than it should be.

2.  KG - You da man!  Last night was awesome.  Plus, for any fellow old timers, did you see the sweat dripping off his goatee just like Bill Russell's?

3.  Big Baby - so big and yet so graceful.  He had a great game.

4.  Ray - good grief.  I've heard of Hot and Cold but that was ridiculous.

5.  I heart my little nugget, but those sneakers gotta go.  He looks like Robin Hood or Peter Pan. 

6.  Those Lakers are no Fakers.

7.  Redwolf - Low Spark is my favorite album of all time.

8.  Today's letter writer - I hope she's going into podiatry.  That's all I can say. 

Celtics in 7. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

I bonded with my Dad, Grandfather, and Uncles growing up watching the four Boston sports teams. Now the Little Walkings bond with me watching these same teams.  So yeah - that's worth it!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

"2.  KG - You da man!  Last night was awesome.  Plus, for any fellow old timers, did you see the sweat dripping off his goatee just like Bill Russell's?"

YES!  That man was pouring honest effort.  I was vaguely disappointed it wasn't orange or purple, like in a Gatorade commercial.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from UnstableFlux. Show UnstableFlux's posts

im still all over nekkid twister myself
    Posted by backbaybabe

I've done this, and yes it is as fun as you imagine if you only have 1 guy playing per game, otherwise it gets akward for some.....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

In Response to Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love... : I've done this, and yes it is as fun as you imagine if you only have 1 guy playing per game, otherwise it gets akward for some.....
    Posted by UnstableFlux

Especially if the guys are all straight and slightly homophobic, and the women are all eliminated from the game early....  Or so I would imagine.

What?

Sections
Shortcuts