6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love...

Oh, and i just gave in to evil temptation and ate a Twix bar.  Or maybe it's two - there are two cookie caramel choclate things to a pack....  Anyway, I hope I don't blow up to 500 lbs with off-the-charts cholesterol before tonight.  I'm seeing Mr. Cent.  I don't want him to think I've let myself go...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UnstableFlux. Show UnstableFlux's posts

As long as we seem to be posting random songs/poems..

Listen to the tales and romanticize,
    How we'd follow the path of the hero.
    Boast about the day when the rivers overrun.
    How we rise to the height of our halo.

Listen to the tales as we all rationalize
    Our way into the arms of the savior,
    Feigning all the trials and the tribulations;
    None of us have actually been there.
    Not like you.

Ignorant siblings in the congregation
    Gather around spewing sympathy,
    Spare me.
    None of them can even hold a candle up to you.
    Blinded by choice, these hypocrites won't see.

But, enough about the collective Judas.
    Who could deny you were the one who
    Illuminated your little piece of the divine?

And this little light of mine, a gift you passed on to me;
    I'm gonna let it shine to guide you safely on your way,
    Your way home ...

Oh, what are they going to do when the lights go down
    Without you to guide them all to Zion?
    What are they going to do when the rivers overrun
    Other than tremble incessantly?

High is the way, but all eyes are upon the ground.
    You were the light and the way they'll only read about.
    I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out.
    Ten thousand days in the fire is long enough;
    You're going home.

You're the only one who can hold your head up high,
    Shake your fists at the gates saying:
    "I've come home now!
    Fetch me the spirit, the son, and the father.
    Tell them their pillar of faith has ascended.
    It's time now!
    My time now!
    Give me my, give me my wings!"

You are the light and way that they will only read about.

Set as I am in my ways and my arrogance,
    (With the) burden of proof tossed upon the believers.
    You were my witness, my eyes, my evidence,
    Judith Marie, unconditional one.

Daylight dims leaving cold fluorescents.
    Difficult to see you in this light.
    Please forgive this bold suggestion, but
    Should you see your Maker's face tonight,
    Look Him in the eye, look Him in the eye, and tell Him:
    "I never lived a lie, never took a life, but surely saved one.
    Hallelujah, it's time for you to bring me home."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

ok, who wants to play strip poker?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Twocent, I am chewing my way through a whole pack of Trident to keep from eating candy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from McFriendZone. Show McFriendZone's posts

In Response to Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love...:
    Posted by backbaybabe

Hand in the air

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BannedAgainBoston. Show BannedAgainBoston's posts

OK, so all this discussion about Nekkid: Frisbee, Twister, Parchese, etc.

Who knows what the "Two Point Conversion" is?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UnstableFlux. Show UnstableFlux's posts

In Response to Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love...:

Posted by backbaybabe

Oh god yes. So bored. Had lots of work to this morning but all finished now and still have 4 more hours to go.....

BTW, my nekked Twister was:

Everyone starts out fully clothed. You have even integers of 4 people (4,8,12,16). How many guys/girls per set of 4 is up to you. Each time someone loses a game they have to take a drink (Shot, gulp of beer, etc..) and remove a piece of clothing. The winner of each game doesn't remove an article of clothing but instead takes two drinks. This ensures the winners don't constantly win and everyone is nekked by the end of the night! :P

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

does anybody really read song lyrics when someone posts them?

just wondering.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love... : Hand in the air
    Posted by McFriendZone

looky here, my MFZ comes out of lurking mode just when i shout out who's into strip poker!!!

hehehe...i love it....

mFZ , i always know youre always within ear shot

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

OK, so all this discussion about Nekkid: Frisbee, Twister, Parchese, etc. Who knows what the "Two Point Conversion" is?
    Posted by BannedAgainBoston

Lemme guess: someone switches teams?  Twice?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love... : Oh god yes. So bored. Had lots of work to this morning but all finished now and still have 4 more hours to go..... BTW, my nekked Twister was: Everyone starts out fully clothed. You have even integers of 4 people (4,8,12,16). How many guys/girls per set of 4 is up to you. Each time someone loses a game they have to take a drink (Shot, gulp of beer, etc..) and remove a piece of clothing. The winner of each game doesn't remove an article of clothing but instead takes two drinks. This ensures the winners don't constantly win and everyone is nekked by the end of the night! :P
    Posted by UnstableFlux

i like the way the young buck plays

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from McFriendZone. Show McFriendZone's posts

In Response to Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love... : looky here, my MFZ comes out of lurking mode just when i shout out who's into strip poker!!! hehehe...i love it.... mFZ , i always know youre always within ear shot
    Posted by backbaybabe

Just logged back in, had a house appraiser at the Friend Palace as I'm trying to refinance.  Have to hop (bounce?) back to the office on the 2:30 train.  Thought the nekkid poker was fitting as I'm listening to Interpol's "No I in three some" right now

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

In Response to Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love... : Just logged back in, had a house appraiser at the Friend Palace as I'm trying to refinance. Posted by McFriendZone

Ooo... Happy refinancing!  Don't tell me your rate.. It's probably lower than mine, but I already refinanced 1.5 years ago so refinancing now would seem like overkill.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love... : Just logged back in, had a house appraiser at the Friend Palace as I'm trying to refinance.  Have to hop (bounce?) back to the office on the 2:30 train.  Thought the nekkid poker was fitting as I'm listening to Interpol's "No I in three some" right now
    Posted by McFriendZone

hope the refi went well

bounce is more like it with the theme of today... tigger's all over the forum today...
    3som eh? where could this discussion go??? hmmmm

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from McFriendZone. Show McFriendZone's posts

In Response to Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love... : Ooo... Happy refinancing!  Don't tell me your rate.. It's probably lower than mine, but I already refinanced 1.5 years ago so refinancing now would seem like overkill.
    Posted by TwoCentDonation

TwoCent, rates came crashing back below 5 about two weeks ago.  I locked in between 4.79 and 4.80%Wink

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

OMG, MFZ - that's the BESTEST pic of my tigger!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from McFriendZone. Show McFriendZone's posts

OMG, MFZ - that's the BESTEST pic of my tigger!!!!!
    Posted by backbaybabe

He's giving you the patented Fuzzy wink. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love... : TwoCent, rates came crashing back below 5 about two weeks ago.  I locked in between 4.79 and 4.80%
    Posted by McFriendZone

MFZ is that on a 30 or 15?

i refi'd 6 or 7 years ago and got 4.625 on a 15 yr... havent been able to find any better since...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

In Response to Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love... : TwoCent, rates came crashing back below 5 about two weeks ago.  I locked in between 4.79 and 4.80%
    Posted by McFriendZone

Ugh!!!  I told you not to tell me!!!!  Unless it's a 15 or 20...  Then I'll feel better.  I've got a 30 at 5.375.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from McFriendZone. Show McFriendZone's posts

30, B3, but I'm treating it like a 15 and prepaying as much as possible so I can have the cashflow to finance the B3 strip poker tourney

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love... : He's giving you the patented Fuzzy wink. 
    Posted by McFriendZone

ok, patented is fine, mass marketed is definitely NOT

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from McFriendZone. Show McFriendZone's posts

TwoCent, I just gave you a range...granted the range was ridiculously small.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

30, B3, but I'm treating it like a 15 and prepaying as much as possible so I can have the cashflow to finance the B3 strip poker tourney
    Posted by McFriendZone

smaht thinker our McFuzzy

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Bah - a 30 under 5 :P

I'll just sit here and tell myself, "You can't time the market.  You can't time the market.  You can't time the market.  You still have a low rate.  You still have a low rate.  You still have a low rate."

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from McFriendZone. Show McFriendZone's posts

the blind squirrell theory B3.