6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BannedAgainBoston. Show BannedAgainBoston's posts

Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love...

I'm the Man.  And I'm bad, so bad I should be on Detention...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

1.  No, Red, I was not bothered.  And I am notorious for answering rhetorical questions.  Peace?  The word opinion is starting to look funny to me.

2. BAB, I either adore you passionately or find you deeply creepy.  Or both?

3. JD, I heart you most sincerely, but I am not very huggy. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

In Response to Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love...:
    3. JD, I heart you most sincerely, but I am not very huggy. 
    Posted by diamondgirl

Not huggy today or in general?  either way, I heart you to.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love...:
    Posted by BannedAgainBoston

hey i used to live in detention, lil ol goody two shoes BBB... wow, i had them fooled for sure... HA
    i'll see ya in detention Babs

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I am just never ever very huggy.  I am always tense and rarely huggy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BannedAgainBoston. Show BannedAgainBoston's posts

Diamond -

I'm not creepy, just adventurous.

But I understand.  When people meet me for real, they either are frightened - or fascinated.  Most people are frightened, but that's OK - because most people are also idiots (so it's a win-win for me!).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BannedAgainBoston. Show BannedAgainBoston's posts

OK kids, play safe, I gotta go!...

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redwolf68. Show redwolf68's posts

Posted by BannedAgainBoston

"Well, we're Anthrax and we take no sh**..." :-)  Thanks, BABS, I laughed my azz off the first time I ever heard that song.

"I'm on your case, I'm in your face, I'm all over the f***in' place, step off, sucker, understand?  Don't you know that..."

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Yeah, Sally, sure - here, or do you want me to FB you my email?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UnstableFlux. Show UnstableFlux's posts

2. BAB, I either adore you passionately or find you deeply creepy.  Or both?

I find her both, and love it...Some of the ramblings from today alone....priceless

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I thought it just showed the last five or six that were commented in.....?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

In Response to Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love... : I find her both, and love it
    Posted by UnstableFlux

Wait - BAB is a woman?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Yeah, I don't see it, either.  You know the Taur is a little cranky about name calling today, though.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love... : Wait - BAB is a woman?
    Posted by diamondgirl

our wonderful Babs is most DEF NOT a woman

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Okay, that's what I thought.  I have been so bad at telling what gender people are that when UF called him 'her,' I got totally confused.

UF, BAB is a dude.  Don't be fooled by people calling him Babs.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

sally might have a point there

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redwolf68. Show redwolf68's posts

And have we noticed the trolls getting vociferous?   Really, a couple of them have posted here before, and you'd think they'd have gotten the way this blog runs - oh, well.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UnstableFlux. Show UnstableFlux's posts

In Response to Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love... : Wait - BAB is a woman?
    Posted by diamondgirl

Doh! I read that BBB, not BAB />_<

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redwolf68. Show redwolf68's posts

In Response to Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love... : Red, why would you call them a troll? I think in the strictest sense of the word, the people who complain about off topic aren't even close to being trolls. My guess is they are either lurkers or regulars under aliases. Very rarely do I think they are actually trolls. I still think the best way of handling someone who expressed disinterest (to put it kindly) is to pretend they didn't say anything. I think it's US who become trolls when we address them, as clearly what we say is meant to get a rise of some kind of out them (giggity). In all seriousness, people, you need to STOP recognizing them and just ignore. Not say ANYTHING. Why is that so damn hard?
    Posted by Sally-

Lack of a better term, Sal.  I just think they need to be made aware that the blog works a certain way, whether they like it or not.  The Minotaur said it best, though, so I leave the last word on it to him.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts