7/12 - Heavy Monday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

7/12 - Heavy Monday

Jeeeez, Mere! And early, too...I should really have had more tea before trying to get through that one...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Re: 7/12 - Heavy Monday

Great letter, though!

I can attest to how emotionally f'ed up you are when your kids are small, and I think we've discussed before how emotionally at-risk marriages are at that point...the last thing this woman needs to do is complicate things for herself.

Good morning, kids! :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

It is very good. Interesting as heck. But heavy, dangit!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

good morning ladies

very interesting letter... but she be playing a dangerous game....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Hi, J9
    Hi, BBB
    Hi, tricky.  :)

I feel tons of sympathy for the LW, but seriously I just booked an awesome vacation and am more into deciding which trashy shoes to bring.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

and Tricky, can I just say?

When we were standing outside with Bossse on Friday night, I so just wanted to kiss you smack in between the knockers :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

NEENER. I'm blushing. <3

Hi, DG!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Thanks for derailing my morning, J9....

(.)x(.)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Good Morning!!

Zoinks - 100+ comments already?  No need for me to give advice seeing as whatever I said was covered on the first page.

DG - Are you also picking out trashy books for your vacation?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Books?  No, as a matter of fact.  I think I will not be doing very much reading.  If I can only bring 2 pair of shoes....  let's see..... the blue leopard Santana pumps and the gold snakeskin CL stilettos?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

There's TwoCent! <3

YES, to those shoes, DG. Love it.

augh my brain is all over the place today.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

Lily, are you doing Thursday???

Dread, ahh, I have not seen him in so long. I miss him muchly. Dang living all the way in whereever-it-is.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

WAIT WHAT"S THURSDAY??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

In Response to Re: 7/12 - Heavy Monday:
    WAIT WHAT"S THURSDAY??
    Posted by diamondgirl

LL MOVIE SCREENING, SILLY!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Oh, right.  I forgot.  Oh, wait - that is the third Thursday of the month.  Sad!  I have a standing date.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

Awww.

I'm not sure if I'm gonna show, lots of people seem to...not be. :(

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Tricky is the bees knees!!! Lils, you'll lvoe her when you meet her

really wished a stayed later on friday night. but didnt want to overwhelm college guy...

lets get the group together soon, ok Lils?????

cant do this thursday for LL event as CG son's bday is that day, and the little guy wants me there....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

AWWWW, BBB. That's SO CUTE. :D

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

Oh my god if one more person says "how would you feel if this was your husband talking to a woman for hours a day" I am going to SCREAM!

Okay maybe just capslock. Because if I scream I'll get fired.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Yeah, she knows she is a mess.  She is asking for help before it gets too bad.  Let's HELP HER instead of ripping her.  God, people.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BannedAgainBoston. Show BannedAgainBoston's posts

Capslock?  I read that as an anagram!  Something is wrong with my brain today...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

I'm more tired of the same comment over and over! Saying "as other readers have said" doesn't make it okay!!!

...lol, BaBs. Something's kinda wrong with mine, too. Your last comment just made me lose it laughing, though...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Sapclock?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

I'm more tired of the same comment over and over! Saying "as other readers have said" doesn't make it okay!!! 
    Posted by trickycrayon

Oh.  I kind of did that.  But Lily said I was required to give advice, so blame her ;)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

Sapclock?
    Posted by diamondgirl

slap...____...