I swam to work today.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Re: 7/14 - Wishy Washy Wednesday

In Response to Re: 7/14 - Wishy Washy Wednesday:
    good morning bbb...this humidity reminds me of summer in D.C.  ugh
    Posted by jdrotten

hey JD
    did you have a nice Bday?

i have close friends in DC, and contemplated moving there... but spent a long weekend there last summer in august... quickly changed my mind....and i think Boston is bad... DC REALLY bites in the summer... im staying put

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

I swam to work today.
    Posted by PowerCord

PC, i like your new ride.... its smokin' HOT.... come up with a name yet?

how about jezzabel!!! HA

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

PC LOVE the avatar. I got to play trivia last night with Dread and Buttercup.  We didn't come in last either!
    Posted by Lily87

Hey Lils!!!!

How's Dread??? we miss him and why isnt he around of late???

and btw, where's our lovely Lwhitt too??? where she been hiding?????

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

In Response to Re: 7/14 - Wishy Washy Wednesday : hey JD did you have a nice Bday? i have close friends in DC, and contemplated moving there... but spent a long weekend there last summer in august... quickly changed my mind....and i think Boston is bad... DC REALLY bites in the summer... im staying put
    Posted by backbaybabe

It was a nice bday...went for a long motorcycle ride in the am.  Got called into work for a couple hours in afternoon though...no biggie.

DC is a cool city, but the humidity in the summer is just awful...and it's unrelenting.  I think about moving back from time to time...most of my family and all my old friends are still there.  I just really love it here in new england :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I love Dread. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

I love Dread. 
    Posted by diamondgirl

...but I love you! :(

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

looks like the blog and the forum is presently on second generation peeps..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

Oh boy...today's letter made me MAD.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

I just can't imagine it! I understand having enough love to basically adopt another kid (my best friend's mother is my second mom), but I don't understand shutting out your own child because of it! GAHHHHH.

Sidenote on my Stacy's Mom gag...my ex's name is Stacey...and I used to sing that song at her. It was hilarious.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

In Response to Re: 7/14 - Wishy Washy Wednesday : ...but I love you! :(
    Posted by trickycrayon

You are much, much prettier than Dread.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

That Blur song is stuck in my head now.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

He has Buttercup to love him.  If he is not going to flirt with me, I reserve the right to shamelessly throw myself at pretty women.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

what about this whole Bristol and Levi getting engaged????

come on now, what a stupid publicity stunt for Palin's run in 12

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

what about this whole Bristol and Levi getting engaged???? come on now, what a stupid publicity stunt for Palin's run in 12
    Posted by backbaybabe

I KNOW, RIGHT?! So crazy.

PS: crazy week continues to be crazy...and I have a feeling I won't be around much next week, as we're one person short and I'm covering some of her work...just a heads up, trickypresence will probably be very limited.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: 7/14 - Wishy Washy Wednesday : I KNOW, RIGHT?! So crazy. PS: crazy week continues to be crazy...and I have a feeling I won't be around much next week, as we're one person short and I'm covering some of her work...just a heads up, trickypresence will probably be very limited.
    Posted by trickycrayon

thankfully someone agrees with me... like did we all just fall off the turnip truck or what??? hello Sarah, get with the program, we're onto you you silly wabbit

tricky
    dont your peeps at work know that we NEED to ha vetricky around or we're gonna have withdrawls? sheesh, some people have real nerve... let me at em!!!
    hehehe

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: 7/14 - Wishy Washy Wednesday : Oh I don't know.  I think mom knew nothing about it, honestly.  I think Ms. Bristol is a bit like her mom, independent and does her own thing and I think she finally rebelled at mom's attempt to get Levi out of the picture.
    Posted by Lily87

okay, i can go with that notion, but to then think that SHE thinks has a chance to run our nation with all that family drama going on?
    lets just nominate rip torn while were at it.... seriously now, Palin is demented

ok... i wont chat politics as i really dontl ike to chat about politics but i just thought it was funny news this morning

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Good Morning!!

I don't have any advice for the LW, really.  Her mom's behavior just astounds me.  Sad.  *sigh*

And Bristol and Levi? Huh?!?  Whatever.

I miss LWhitt, too.  She still plays the word association game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

My Marine is getting sent home early.  :)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

My Marine is getting sent home early.  :)
    Posted by diamondgirl

YAYZ!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Lily, don't write to him about it yet - I don't have any details.  I am so excited for him. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

False alarm.  Marine says he is refusing to be sent home.  Says he would take a court martial first.

Do I love him, or want to smack him?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

He asked me what to do.  I told him he is like a baseball pitcher who doesn't want to come out in the 7th.  No good pitcher EVER wants to come out of a game, but he has to trust his manager (doctors).

His arm has been surgically repaired three times since the first time he got blown up by an IED.  He reinjured it the other day doing a manual labor task in camp.  He thinks he has failed all 300 million of us by getting hurt in a non-combat setting.

I could cry. 

Sections
Shortcuts