7/2 Flirt Friday w/ Fireworks!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

Re: 7/2 Flirt Friday w/ Fireworks!

I really, really, really cannot stop giggling at "friend."

I told you, I'm really 15.

I get to rec my "rec this if" comment AND PC's! Hooray.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

I find it kind of...exciting when Tricky flirts with DG.

Just sayin'.

Good morning, kids!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: 7/2 Flirt Friday w/ Fireworks!:
    BBB - there's a story on the front page of BDC with the word OODLES in the title.
    Posted by Lily87

hehehe, too funny..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

I have no plans at all for this evening.

Which probably means I will spend my night bombarding McRob's FB page with old Stray Cats videos.

"I don't wanna go to school noooo more!"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

BBB, can I be ingrained and handsome?
    Posted by McBostonrob

oodles and oodles you can McRob

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Rolled up sleeves..... mmmmm......

Anyway, I just want it said that I permanently agree with Lils & tricky today.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

There it is on page 2. Even if the LW probably has 10 years on my age when I did it...still, everyone makes mistakes. As I get older, I'm finding that most of them are more forgivable than I thought, and that nothing is ever simply black and white. Lily, ilu. <3 BBB,  I'm a huge snarker...in other areas of the internet. I try to keep it less snarky on bdc.
    Posted by trickycrayon

you snarky??? ah, no missy. i dont see that!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

I am legit unable to concentrate on work today. I am allllllllllllllready in weekend mode. And flirty mode.

I should really try, though. So I'm gonna take off before I start too much trouble ;) Love! <3

PS lol, BBB, I have such a witchy side, you don't even know!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

I don't bother chasing mice around
    I slink down the alley looking for a fight
    Howling to the moonlight on a hot summer night

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

oodles of fireworks for the little WTWs and me this weekend.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Oh, no!  PC loves me!

Must stay true to Mr. Cent.
    Must stay true to Mr. Cent.
    Must stay true to Mr. Cent...

But, seriously, I'm not ready to call today's LW selfish.  Immature, perhaps.  She strikes me more as young and naive, and lacking enough self-awareness to have been able to prevent this situation.  So she has my sympathy because painful learning experiences ar enever fun.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

I am very happy with my response today, but it's buried on page 4, so will probably never be seen by the LW.

Ah, well.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Oh, BBB - I saw a Globe headline on boston.com that had the word "oodles" in it.  It was something like "Oodles of Rope Jumping Poodles."

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

I had the flag kitty yesterday.  There's nothing like a festive, independent pussay, I say.

Today I haz my Kapow back :)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Bye, tricky!  I <3 you!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Why didn't Mere pick up on the husband/fiance thing? Or did she, and I just skimmed the letter?

I wanted to post something about Bleako, but the first commenter did it.

What a mess - but nothing that the L/W can't resolve. It's her guilt more than anything that will make it slow to heal for her. As for her fiance, if he doesn't take her back, he'll be OK.

I cheated emotionally. Summer of 1992. I didn't tell my man, because I felt it could be more hurtful for him to hear it than for me to carry the guilt. That whole 12-step thing, where you're supposed to make amends? You get a pass if making amends further damages the person you hurt.

In any case, I hope everyone has a happy, safe and WONDERFUL holiday weekend.

Love,

rdg

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

i would hope that everytime you see oodles you all think of silly BBB and you now use it as well!!! hehehehehe

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItalianIce84. Show ItalianIce84's posts

hello all. just popping in to wish you all a happy Independence Day/ 4th of July weekend!

don't eat too many hot dogs!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Diamond - Sent you a text...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I know.... I can't go.  :(

So, I am still plotting how to get firemen to carry me around the office.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Perhaps you could conjure up some sort of vague invisible disablity?  Like you freeze when there's loud alarm noises and flashing strobe lights?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Btw Jneen - good advice today.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

TwoCent is awfully good at this "being devious" thing...

and thank you!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

Nearly 2 hours later and BAM, the front desk is FINALLY REARRANGED. Even if all the cords are in the way because we've gotta drill some holes now, and the monitor is too far forward because our tech guys haven't found us a low widescreen one yet.

...now on to my actual normal work.

(Neener, that IS awesome advice.)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BannedAgainBoston. Show BannedAgainBoston's posts

J-bar had asked me to comment on Wednesday's post, but I was unavailable.  Not sure what the impetus was for my wisdom?  She is 22, it's not like the clock is ticking or anything - enough said, she is enjoying her life before choosing the anchor around her neck that we call "starting a family".  IF I missed something here clue me in...