7/21 - Hey, it's 69 degrees out right now!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

7/21 - Hey, it's 69 degrees out right now!

Appropriate for Hump Day, I'd say....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

Re: 7/21 - Hey, it's 69 degrees out right now!

A hazy, hot, and humid Hump Day at that!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

I'm off to buy some nice, rich, Kalamata olives. I have the day free, and hope today's letter is worth returning home to read :)

Good morning, PC and WTW :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

In Response to Re: 7/21 - Hey, it's 69 degrees out right now!:
    I'm off to buy some nice, rich, Kalamata olives. I have the day free, and hope today's letter is worth returning home to read :) Good morning, PC and WTW :)
    Posted by reindeergirl

Morning RDG - my lunch time salad has Kalamata olives - yum!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Good Morning hot and humid 69 hump day kiddies....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

Good Morning hot and humid 69 hump day kiddies....
    Posted by backbaybabe

Morning BBB - wish I were still at the beach Cry

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: 7/21 - Hey, it's 69 degrees out right now! : Morning BBB - wish I were still at the beach
    Posted by WalkingTheWalk

i bet!!! wish i was there as well!!!!

god, wish i could win the lottery!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

In Response to Re: 7/21 - Hey, it's 69 degrees out right now! : i bet!!! wish i was there as well!!!! god, wish i could win the lottery!
    Posted by backbaybabe

You look absolutely stunning this morning BBB! Laughing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Good Morning All!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: 7/21 - Hey, it's 69 degrees out right now! : You look absolutely stunning this morning BBB!
    Posted by WalkingTheWalk

why thank you WTW, im all decked out in sunshiny colors.... bright yellows, pinks and orange.... cant miss me walking down the street.... yikes, i may be a little too bright for some peeps today now htat i think about it... HA

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

...and the hits just keep on coming! Spent last night in the ER again.  This time with my daughter, who was on one of those "Moonwalk" things and landed on her neck.  Once again, her Mom was in Upstate NY and once again, I got a frantic phone call from her and rushed off to the hospital. Punkin' is OK...turned out to be a whiplash injury, but nothing broken. 
    Posted by Knotdefined

Yay!  Glad she's ok!  Still, not fun getting one of those calls and then suffering sleep deprivation at work.  Maybe you could find an empty conference room or closet for a quick snooze? ;)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

...and the hits just keep on coming! Spent last night in the ER again.  This time with my daughter, who was on one of those "Moonwalk" things and landed on her neck.  Once again, her Mom was in Upstate NY and once again, I got a frantic phone call from her and rushed off to the hospital. Punkin' is OK...turned out to be a whiplash injury, but nothing broken.  I knew she was going to be alright when she insisted on texting all her friends about where she was.  I, on the other hand, am at my desk, unable to be productive at all and I think I'm either having little naps with my eyes open or I'm hallucinating. 
    Posted by Knotdefined

OMG Knotty, glad to hear your lil Punkin' is fine...
    you are both lucky people to have eachother. daddy's bestest lil girl i bet!!!
    i'll go with you hallucinating, how about that?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: 7/21 - Hey, it's 69 degrees out right now! : She is Daddy's little girl and she always will be.  And she knows it.
    Posted by Knotdefined

awwwwwwww

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

In Response to Re: 7/21 - Hey, it's 69 degrees out right now! : She is Daddy's little girl and she always will be.  And she knows it.
    Posted by Knotdefined

Uh oh.  That sounds dangerous!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

Those moonwalk things should be outlawed.  Along with wearing socks and sandals.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Those moonwalk things should be outlawed.  Along with wearing socks and sandals.
    Posted by PowerCord

OMG, socks with sandals, egads!!! what mullet wearing idiot started that trend?
    oh, there again, a person sporting a mullet would just go bearfoot, eff the socks or even the sandals..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Oh, KD, I hope your little babe is doing fine.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

WTW - I got domas, too! Yay for dolmas!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

wow, today is slow

Sections
Shortcuts