7/22 - Hot, humid...lather, rinse, repeat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

Re: 7/22 - Hot, humid...lather, rinse, repeat

Good luck with the movie....and um other stuff on the date too Knot

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Ugh, Knot, that commute sounds wretched!  Would it help if you followed some of our advice today and moved to Malden/Medford/Melrose? ;)  Or at least Cambridge, if you really want to live in an actual city-like city, instead of a smallish city/town near a bigger one.

And now the geek trifecta is complete for the day.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I am hating life and have a headache.  The end.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

DG!!!

(That was exclaimed in a whisper so as not to aggravate your headache.)

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Really, Moosey?   That's odd...

Wait - I've had problems with that.  My browser kind stinks so when all I see is the blog post I hit back, and then try again.  I also delete all my internet files (In IE, go to Tools - /> internet options, and then click on Delete Files.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

In Response to Re: 7/22 - Hot, humid...lather, rinse, repeat:
    I am hating life and have a headache.  The end.
    Posted by diamondgirl

bummer...I thought you were on vaca this week.

and look the geek trifecta yet again

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Oh, Knot, that stinks.

Maybe what you need to do instead is find a girlfriend who lives in Malden/Medford/Melrose/Cambridge/Somerville/Somwhere Northish and shack up with her during the week.  Shorter commute AND night time nookie.

And the geek trifecta rocks.  We could be poster children for Lenscrafters.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

In Response to Re: 7/22 - Hot, humid...lather, rinse, repeat:
    In Response to Re: 7/22 - Hot, humid...lather, rinse, repeat : Nah - I like it when either they or I go home for the night.  That way, we all get a comfortable night's rest, afterward.
    Posted by Knotdefined

Heh.  Did you ever see the episode of Coupling (British version) that dealt with that?  One the characters spend the episode coming up with schemes to get back to his place while his girlfriend came up with her own schemes to keep him at her place.

Sections
Shortcuts