7/23 FRIDAAAAAAAAY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

7/23 FRIDAAAAAAAAY

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY.

I had a Peach Muffin from HoneyDew today. I died from yummy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Re: 7/28 FRIDAAAAAAAAY

HoneyDew is tasty.  I wish there were more of them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Re: 7/23 FRIDAAAAAAAAY

Good Morning!!!

I've got a donut from dunkins, but I haven't had a chance to eat it yet.  Criminal, I know.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

In Response to Re: 7/23 FRIDAAAAAAAAY:
    Good Morning!!! I've got a donut from dunkins, but I haven't had a chance to eat it yet.  Criminal, I know.
    Posted by TwoCentDonation

Oh, I had my donut on the way. :x

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

I feel dirty just reading today's letter...good gosh.  nakid pics to random people, really?  LWs boyfriend is a serious tool.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

I agree, JD.  I wouldn't even want my boyfriend sending naked pictures to ME, let alone other women.

UGH.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Oh, wait - doughnuts?  I was talking coffee.  Sorry, tricky - hot pants as you are, I still can't believe people eat doughnuts from fast food places.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

In Response to Re: 7/23 FRIDAAAAAAAAY:
    Tonight, I'll be picking Punkin up for the weekend... I'll be looking around for something fun to do.  Her back still hurts so no yardwork or anything THAT fun.
    Posted by Knotdefined

Perhaps she could lie on her back and paint a mural on your ceiling? ;)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

KD - I just borrowed Winter's Bone from the library! Smile Will see it after that at cinema, or maybe I'll just be frugal and wait for it to come to cable. Tongue out

I'm having evening coffee, enjoying the rain, watching the waves, and waiting for Pillars of the Earth to air.