7/29 - I'd like mine with double-rainbow sprinkles, please!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

7/29 - I'd like mine with double-rainbow sprinkles, please!

Good morning, kids!

I don't know about you, but I miss the daily OT threads...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Re: 7/29 - I'd like mine with double-rainbow sprinkles, please!

Me, too!  But last week participation seemed sparse.  Maybe because DG wasn't around.

And today would be a wonderful day for double-rainbow sprinkles!  But I may have to settle for fruity yogurt.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

I brought with me one of those yummy mini-sized vanilla yogurts with the Nestle Crunch sprinkles for my afternoon snack today

I can barely wait til 3pm so I can devour it :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

good morning lovely ladies

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

yay B3!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Heya B3!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

hey HOTTIES!!!

is it no pants thursday today? ive got a cute lil lilly skort on today....
    i know i shouldnt be wearing a skort to work. but i really dont care..its cute and comfy... hehehe

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

I'm not wearing pants.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

me either!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I am wearing a black knee-length sheath, a ruffly black and white top over it, and a pair of pink patent leather peep toe pumps with bows on the toes.

Deciding to wear silly shoes to work is my version of rainbow sprinkles.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Btw, BBB, I am so sorry about what happened with your friend!  That really stinks :(

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: 7/29 - I'd like mine with double-rainbow sprinkles, please!:
    Btw, BBB, I am so sorry about what happened with your friend!  That really stinks :(
    Posted by TwoCentDonation

Thanks 2Cent

looking back at it now, i played it totally wrong and miss her... but that said...
    it showed me how little she thought of herself

and she put him ahead of MANY longstanding friendships which are now dissolved

sad.

but you know what?????? i have oodles of new LL ffriends!!! win for me!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

Hey guys...work and life's being crazy lately, but I'm signing a lease on my new apartment tonight.  I'll finally be 'separated.'  It's exciting and scary old rolled into one.

oh and bbb, sorry about your friend, that stinks.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Hey, JD - I'm happy and sorry to hear the news.  Happy that you get your own space, but sad that it has to be that way.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Hey guys...work and life's being crazy lately, but I'm signing a lease on my new apartment tonight.  I'll finally be 'separated.'  It's exciting and scary old rolled into one. oh and bbb, sorry about your friend, that stinks.
    Posted by jdrotten

JD, that's awesome... you must be sooo pysched!!! congrats!!

thanks!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

JD!!!!  HI!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

Hi DG!

twocent and bbb: thanks, yeah its tough, but it's been working up to this for a long time...onward and upwards!  The place will be less than a mile away from my 3 kids, so that'll make it a --little-- easier.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

It'll be weird for a few weeks, but you'll quickly adjust to the new routine JD.

We're here for you!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

DEFINITELY.

Tell us if you need beers or something.  Seriously.  We are super-experienced in helping people not feel ... um... rotten...  wait....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

Thanks a lot Jneen and dg...you guys rock!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from -Cariokie. Show -Cariokie's posts

Hey guys...work and life's being crazy lately, but I'm signing a lease on my new apartment tonight.  I'll finally be 'separated.'  It's exciting and scary old rolled into one. oh and bbb, sorry about your friend, that stinks.
    Posted by jdrotten

JD, one door closes, another opens. Hope this will be a great opening for you!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

Cari-thanks, I hope those same doors are opening for you soon!

CHC-thats funny...mine is a basement apartment too, but it has lots of windows.  I made sure to bring at least 1 of my daughters to every apartment I looked at.  I wanted to make sure it was a place they would like to come visit me.  They love the apartment and are actually excited about it. :-)

24. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts