7/6 - Hot Tuesday.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

7/6 - Hot Tuesday.

For your cooling off pleasure.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

Re: 7/6 - Hot Tuesday.

Ahhh, snow wonderful snow...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I would post a picture of the cold shower I took this morning, but this is a family website.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Apparently, only I am concerned about my hair.  Though to be fair, I am always trying to run around barefoot in a beach cover up, so less clothing is hardly possible.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

In Response to Re: 7/6 - Hot Tuesday.:
    We are apparently a bunch of perverts.  Check out the results on PC's poll so far. I'm leaving the house AC on 82- enough to take out the humidity otherwise it becomes a sauna.  And that will make it nice to come home to - who would have thought 82 was refreshing?
    Posted by Lily87

We're not perverts - just wanna be nudists Cool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

OMG, you peeps crack me up

happy short week everyone...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

Absolutely love, love, love three-day work weeks BBB. How was your long weekend?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

hey WTW, not fair, 3 day work week? how'd you finagle that one? for most us schlugs its a 4 day week... you must have one of those semi-coushy jobs.... and i say semi  as if it was a coushy job, you'd be out this whole week..

i had a tremendous long weekend... i think i finally grew up this weekend...
    wasnt my normal single party gal weekend.. spent the whole weekend with college guy and one of his son's....
    but let me tell you im fricken exhausted!!!! not the partied all weekend, and hungover for 3 days weekend, but activities with kids exhausted...
    was fun fun fun... cant wait to do it again....
    just glad his kids are out of diapers and can feed themselves and have personalities...
    but i AM exhausted

oh, and whomever has kids, a must do this summer... the boatride "codzilla" totally fun!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

hey WTW, not fair, 3 day work week? how'd you finagle that one? for most us schlugs its a 4 day week... you must have one of those semi-coushy jobs.... and i say semi  as if it was a coushy job, you'd be out this whole week.. i had a tremendous long weekend... i think i finally grew up this weekend... wasnt my normal single party gal weekend.. spent the whole weekend with college guy and one of his son's.... but let me tell you im fricken exhausted!!!! not the partied all weekend, and hungover for 3 days weekend, but activities with kids exhausted... was fun fun fun... cant wait to do it again.... just glad his kids are out of diapers and can feed themselves and have personalities... but i AM exhausted oh, and whomever has kids, a must do this summer... the boatride "codzilla" totally fun!!!!!
    Posted by backbaybabe

It must be a coushy job because I'm off all next week - at the beach. One of the little WTWs wants to go on Codzilla - the older one is horrified by the thought of gettting on board.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I am trying to take Friday.  This heat is killing me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: 7/6 - Hot Tuesday. : It must be a coushy job because I'm off all next week - at the beach. One of the little WTWs wants to go on Codzilla - the older one is horrified by the thought of gettting on board.
    Posted by WalkingTheWalk

can i tag along with the little WTW's next week at the beach? im a beach baby!!!
    hehehehe
    the older one is more nervous than the younger one? interesting....
    we really had fun!! of course the kids had the most fun, but CG and i enjoyed it as well...

take note if you go... if you sit in the back, you'll get drenched....so bring an extra t-shirt or 2

we sat middle wasnt so bad...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

DG
    hope you had a great holiday weekend... nice that you may get to take friday off... another 3 day weekend again....im jealous

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

In Response to Re: 7/6 - Hot Tuesday. : can i tag along with the little WTW's next week at the beach? im a beach baby!!! hehehehe the older one is more nervous than the younger one? interesting.... we really had fun!! of course the kids had the most fun, but CG and i enjoyed it as well... take note if you go... if you sit in the back, you'll get drenched....so bring an extra t-shirt or 2 we sat middle wasnt so bad...
    Posted by backbaybabe

We'll be in Marshfield so come on down...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I will probably spend it sleeping in the Library.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

BBB - depending on the ages, another fun thing is Jiminy Peak.  It's a 2.5 hour drive but totally worth it, they have a hotel there too.  Last year we spent all day on the Alpine Slide, the Mountain Roller Coaster, the bungee trampoline, there's more this year too.  Google it. It's small enough that I could let my son and his friend walk by themselves because you can pretty much see everything anyway.  We went during the week - definitely worth the trip.
    Posted by Lily87

Hey Lils!!!!

Hope you had a fun 4th of july weekend... i'll def check that out this morning... sounds like the boys would really enjoy that....you are awesome, thanks

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

I was actually looking forward to work today and the ac, but alas, my 5 year old is a sick boy...so I'm stuck in this oven of a house with him :-(

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

By the way peeps, not sure if anyone else feels the same way but I'm about maxed with the poster on poster snarkiness and I'm calling people out on it from now on.  It needs to get back to a place where everyone feels they can comment.
    Posted by Lily87

Lils remind me tonight to send you a private post on FB tonight.. as i think there is one major offender that most peeps like, but that i consider the biggest snark of all times...so, if you wish to curtail the snark, then in my opinion that person must be spoken to...BUT BUT BUT

i just ignore them now, as they are generally a nice person, and most of you all like that person... i just think their snarkiness is way tooooo much

just saying, thats all

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

I was actually looking forward to work today and the ac, but alas, my 5 year old is a sick boy...so I'm stuck in this oven of a house with him :-(
    Posted by jdrotten

Hope little JD is feeling better!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Good Morning!!

I thought about working from home today just so I wouldn't have to go outside...  But then I remembered we have a weekly meeting and my To Do list was on my desk.  Drats.

Lils - People have been too cranky the past few weeks.  I don't know if it's the heat or what.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

In Response to Re: 7/6 - Hot Tuesday. : BUT BUT BUT i just ignore them now, as they are generally a nice person, and most of you all like that person... i just think their snarkiness is way tooooo much just saying, thats all
    Posted by backbaybabe

Wait - is it me?  If it is, you can just tell me to can it, and I will.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Posted by jdrotten

sorry Jd to hear that, hope the lil guy isnt that sick, and that he was able to enjoy his 4th...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: 7/6 - Hot Tuesday. : Wait - is it me?  If it is, you can just tell me to can it, and I will.
    Posted by diamondgirl

OMG, DG, it would never be you!!!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

and another thing re: snarkiness

no matter how much we wish to curtail the snark... i know for a fact that the person im referring to will NOT stop, and will say that this forum and the blog are public to say and be free to do as we choose(within reason, of course)
    so my suggestion is to honestly just IGNORE, as i do

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Okey dokey, then.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

thanks bbb and wtw...i think he has sun poisoning on his face.  It's red and peeling and blistery and he's feverish, nauseaus.  I'm just keepin a close eye on him, trying to get him to keep drinking lots of fluids.  :-/