A place to talk about how ridiculously good looking we all....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from naturalginger. Show naturalginger's posts

A place to talk about how ridiculously good looking we all....

Ok, so if this needs to be off the blog, let's move it to the forums. I'm not here to offend, upset, or exclude anybody...

BUT.... I Had SO. MUCH. FUN. and I don't want to shut up about it. 

Ok, enough about me. What do YOU think about me? Hehehe

And B3 - you are the bestest social chair ever.  thanks for bringing us all together!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Re: A place to talk about how ridiculously good looking we all....

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from naturalginger. Show naturalginger's posts

Wrongy, you just got there so LATE, I was one of the first to the party!  Call it attention seeking if you want, I'm not even a little bit sorry about it. 

I like to tell people when I had fun.  And when they're pretty. Like YOU. You, my friend, are very very handsome.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Ginger,

Why can't you take this to FB?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from naturalginger. Show naturalginger's posts

In Response to Re: A place to talk about how ridiculously good looking we all....:
    [QUOTE]Ginger, Why can't you take this to FB?
    Posted by reindeergirl[/QUOTE]

well one, i haven't become facebook friendly with the crowd yet and two, i don't have access to it at work. 

if it bothers you so, why do you have to read it. I won't make another mention of any of it on the blog itself, and to my understand the forums were created specifically for things that don't have a place on the blog.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: A place to talk about how ridiculously good looking we all....:
    [QUOTE]Ginger, Why can't you take this to FB?
    Posted by reindeergirl[/QUOTE]

Well, that's exclusionary in and of itself, as there are a few people who aren't on FB. (i.e. me!)

Sorry I missed the fun.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Right on, Ginger.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from naturalginger. Show naturalginger's posts

Lils, as are you.

And yes, D-Love was an absolute treat to meet in person. To be able to chat with her and hear about how things are going now is better than any update we've ever received, and it's nice to remember there are real people here behind both the letters and the comments advising them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from naturalginger. Show naturalginger's posts

Lwhitt I'm sorry you did too, i hope you got the rest you needed and we can count you in for next time!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

Oh come on RDG.  Ginger took it out of the LL board. You didn't have to read the forum. Me thinks you just want to grouse about it. I wasn't there but have been enjoying the chat about it. Makes me more likely to join in the next time.

I'm not handsome - maybe in my younger years, but I've gotten old and a little squidgy around the edges. (OK, truth be told more than a little)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

And for the record - I don't FB. period

Never have and likely never will (although the movie was dam good)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

oh Natging it was a total blast meeting you. what a sweetie...

how late did everyone stay? next time im counting on staying out later...

i got home last night and college guy said he would have showed up... im like, na ah!!

we had a great showing of peeps!!!!! loved meeting all the newbies!! each and everyone was so refeshing... great additions...

HARK TO OTHER LL COMMENTERS, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PLAYING, PLEASE DO JOIN US, I'LL GUARANTEE YOU WILL THOROUGHLY ENJOY YOURSELF

ok, next date if may 20th, its a fri

but to be respectful of all's privacy concerns. when details come out, I WILL NOT DISPLAY DEETS HERE. they will be done either via FB or personal email.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

Thanks- I wasnt trying to be a party pooooper, but its been berated many a time about broadcasting non-LL-sponsored extracurricular activities on the blog and people feeling like its some kind of clique or whatever.

Glad you had fun and glad people were partaking of my shots. You will each owe me $50 per shot now.

Jeeps.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Squidgy around the edges is all good, Will.  :-)

And Lily - counting freckles can be a bit disconcerting when you have that Sharpie in your hand.  That gets in the way of the chocotini shots.  ;-)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

I love freckles. Half of me is tan. All the time.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

• In Response to Re: A place to talk about how ridiculously good looking we all....:
      [QUOTE]Oh come on RDG.  Ginger took it out of the LL board. You didn't have to read the forum. Me thinks you just want to grouse about it. I wasn't there but have been enjoying the chat about it. Makes me more likely to join in the next time. I'm not handsome - maybe in my younger years, but I've gotten old and a little squidgy around the edges. (OK, truth be told more than a little)
      Posted by WillDeerborn-of-Gilead[/QUOTE]

I honestly thought the thread would address the issue I raised on the blog - not a "stick her face in it" discussion.

Don't worry your pretty head,  Will, I won't be returning to this thread.

Once again, thanks to bbb for being inclusive.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCMod1. Show BDCMod1's posts

I'm not on LL FB either. If you only talked about it there, how would I ever find out how much fun you're all having?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

[QUOTE]I'm not on LL FB either. If you only talked about it there, how would I ever find out how much fun you're all having?
    Posted by BDCMod1[/QUOTE]

BDCMod1, would you consider coming out with us sometime, please? Innocent

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

derrrrr MOD, you would just assume or speculate.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from naturalginger. Show naturalginger's posts

I didn't even notice Dimmy's freckles because I was too enamoured with her haircolor. Serious ginger envy from this one.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from naturalginger. Show naturalginger's posts

Mod, we'd have SO MUCH MORE FUN with you!

Sections
Shortcuts