A place to talk about how ridiculously good looking we all....

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from naturalginger. Show naturalginger's posts

Re: A place to talk about how ridiculously good looking we all....

Moose, I think it might be, I can't get it to load.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Twinster. Show Twinster's posts

I'm so sorry, I was looking forward to it all week and wasn't able to go at the last minute. I missed EVERYONE! I'm so very bummed. Cry

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jptyng. Show jptyng's posts

yes the box seems broken, I can hear the growling from here

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

Dear Meredith,
    My comment box has a stage five clinger.  How I do free my comment box?
    Sincerely,
    Itching to comment

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from naturalginger. Show naturalginger's posts

Twinny, there will be next time!  I, personally, feel like a Stage 5 clinger to the group of lovely folks I met ... it's going to take more than a generic 'i'm just not that into you' email to shake me!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nice-guy-eddie. Show nice-guy-eddie's posts

Stage 5 Klinger

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

Eddie:

GFA!!

(Gasping For Air!  Funny funny funny.)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Twinster. Show Twinster's posts

Now that ^^ is frightening.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redwolf68. Show redwolf68's posts

In Response to Re: A place to talk about how ridiculously good looking we all....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: A place to talk about how ridiculously good looking we all.... : Well, that's really the catch-22, isn't it?  You can't invited to a get-together unless you're on the facebook group, and you can't get on the facebook group unless you've met people in person.
    Posted by EnjoyEverySandwich[/QUOTE]

Actually, Sandwich, all you really have to do is go to somebody's profile here if you want to find out anything and leave them a message - just ask them to e-mail you.  I'm on the FB group myself, but I did have to get e-mail addies from BBB and AJ before I had any idea about where things were happening when I first arrived here (that being said, it took me until last December to make an LL-sanctioned event).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

Where can I get a hat like that??

Oh wait, it probably would just look dumb on me.  I just don't seem to be able to rock a good hat like the corporal can.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: A place to talk about how ridiculously good looking we all....:
    [QUOTE]That's my favorite Max Klinger outfit.
    Posted by Sally-[/QUOTE]

He always *did* look good in pink.  :-)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

[QUOTE]I didn't even notice Dimmy's freckles because I was too enamoured with her haircolor. Serious ginger envy from this one.
    Posted by naturalginger[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redwolf68. Show redwolf68's posts

[QUOTE]I didn't get an invite!! Could've proven I was real! Haha.  Oh well. I had class anyway.   *Sigh*
    Posted by BostonGal109[/QUOTE]

You're doing fine, BG, no worries.  And these get-togethers are generally open to all the Lovelies - we just seem to have a certain rogues' gallery who show up to most of them. :-)  I'm doing my best to be a part of that as often as I may!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Lilz and I are headed off the Fenway, but we wanted to say;

Lily- :  This girl is a STALKER!!!

Diamondgirl : Send her Mere's note via email.  If she doesn't go away, block her number.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redwolf68. Show redwolf68's posts

Last thought on Wednesday's festivities - I'm only sorry we (Mrs. Wolfie and I) had to leave as early as we did.  It's really no fun to be so constrained by train times and the fact that it was a "school night." :-P  This stuff is way easier to do on Friday or Saturday, as I'm sure you'll all agree!  And dammittohell, I *still* haven't done the damn chocolate cake shots yet...

Glad to know the comment box issue isn't just me.  JBar didn't even get a chance to break it - or maybe she did, just looked at it sternly and it fell apart, whimpering. Wink @JBar

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Dear Meredith,

I've had a friendly, yet casual relationship with a comment box.  We'll call him Hal.  Hal is great - I can tell him anything I want, and there's no judgment.  And there's also no commitment.  I can ignore him for days and he's still there.  He knows this just a casual thing, no string attached.  But lately, he's been ignoring me.  In fact, he's completely disappeared.

Now I know this is just casual, and I know I've been gone for bits at a time - vacation and stuff like that - but Hal's sudden disappearance has really gotten to me.  I really do miss pushing his buttons and telling him all my goofy jokes.  Does this mean maybe this should become something more? How do I tell him?  But, more importantly, HOW CAN I GET HIM BACK?!?!?!?!?

- QWERTYUIOP, Boston

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

[QUOTE]Glad to know the comment box issue isn't just me.  JBar didn't even get a chance to break it - or maybe she did, just looked at it sternly and it fell apart, whimpering.  Wink @JBar
    Posted by redwolf68[/QUOTE]

Well, wouldn't you?  Laughing

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Letter's finally up!