A place to talk about how ridiculously good looking we all....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from naturalginger. Show naturalginger's posts

Re: A place to talk about how ridiculously good looking we all....

2cent, too funny!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealJBar. Show TheRealJBar's posts

In Response to Re: A place to talk about how ridiculously good looking we all....:
    [QUOTE]Last thought on Wednesday's festivities - I'm only sorry we (Mrs. Wolfie and I) had to leave as early as we did.  It's really no fun to be so constrained by train times and the fact that it was a "school night." :-P  This stuff is way easier to do on Friday or Saturday, as I'm sure you'll all agree!  And dammittohell, I *still* haven't done the damn chocolate cake shots yet... Glad to know the comment box issue isn't just me.  JBar didn't even get a chance to break it - or maybe she did, just looked at it sternly and it fell apart, whimpering.  @JBar
    Posted by redwolf68[/QUOTE]

You're on to me Wolfie!  I have the comment box in the corner of my livingroom, quivering with anxiety.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from a3888b5accef493a59715074b2eb8c72. Show a3888b5accef493a59715074b2eb8c72's posts

One of the other things about walking into a get-together the first time is the not knowing what the folks look like, who you're trying to meet...it's kind of difficult to pick out the group that looks more likely to be the LL group.  You can narrow it down by looking for a mixed-age group and maybe someone wearing a kilt...

Oh, and if you're me, you get a lot of looks from the non-LL young ladies at places like Rattlesnake, where they look you up and down and put on a face that says: "Uh...who brought their DAD!?"

It's OK - I wasn't there to see them, anyway...

Meeting everybody there was great and it was nice to put faces with the usernames...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarketSurfer. Show MarketSurfer's posts

I had a blast meeting everyone, but the real names are so confusing with the real faces versus the avatar and the avatar's IRL name!  Some people resemble their avatars, some don't even come close! 

Nat ginger is very ginger and very cute, although I need to hug BBB a few more times to smell whatever i missed, best part of the whole night!

Next time i will stay until 2 AM on a Friday night, but when the boss is in town with all the corporate finance folks, I have to be perky in the morning, and next time I will bring my girlfriend.  And I can't believe that one of the LL lovelies grew up 3 miles from where i work out here in the teepees of westminster.

DG and Lily and Dimmy were definately regulars, and I wanted to meet Jeepz and BostonGal. . . .  LOL at BostonGal's avatar today! and wanted to go racing with JEEPZ, i drove in the rocket!

marketsurfer

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

It was wonderful to see everyone and meet so many new folks too.  I had a blast!