A poll for Jay

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from two-sheds. Show two-sheds's posts

A poll for Jay

There may be more answers than people who actually vote...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Re: A poll for Jay

I'd like to combine two votes - married with kids/house in Wellesley (or maybe Wayland or Framingham) AND that he's a sociopathic liar.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

I have to go with anything related to tacos.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ursulagirl. Show Ursulagirl's posts

In Response to A poll for Jay:
    [QUOTE]There may be more answers than people who actually vote...
    Posted by two-sheds[/QUOTE]

Maybe a sociopathic liar or have borderline personality disorder and possibley married to someone in Newton. Probably MENSA and a taxicab driver.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealJBar. Show TheRealJBar's posts

What about option 8, that he's a figment of her imagination?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

I seriously dated this guy!  He told me he gave up his apartment, because his parents had a house in Westport but were in Florida for most of the year, and he had a job where he was on the road all day anyway.  He got rid of his cell phone because it was "too much of a hassle".  He had a wife and two kids and told me straight to my face that he'd been divorced for 3 years.  One time I called the Westport house and one of his brothers answered and gave me a hard time...  he freaked out (also, when I sent him a Valentine card to the Westport house).  Now granted, we were just FWBs, so I didn't look for red flags, but it finally, I decided I didn't like even thinking that he was cheating on someone.  He also told me his previous girlfriend had cheated on him, so that was another reason I didn't really think he was cheating.  I'm just glad I didn't get more involved.  Oh and he was a total pothead, a former guitar player in a band in the 80's (that imploded after they'd been signed to a major label), and I think he kept trying to recapture his yut...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JTB8773. Show JTB8773's posts

He's on the down low in reverse. Gay but batting occaisionally for the other team

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

I'm just waiting for Jay's letter ... .  ~~sinister laugh~~

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

I don't know where people get this gay/bi business. Why would he be with her if that's the case? He'd be lying to a gay or bi male.