A shameless plug for a worthy cause

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from naturalginger. Show naturalginger's posts

A shameless plug for a worthy cause

http://www.runtohomebase.org/runtohomebase/whitneylinnearitter

Since Dread doesn't hang out with us anymore (sad) I'm taking his plug-spot from last year and promoting my own run to home base fundraising. Last year I raised the money (for what I think is just about one of the coolest groups ever) and then broke my leg. Instead of the Run to Home Base - for me it became the 'sad limp on crutches for a photo op across Home Base'.

I'm super psyched to be running it this year (barring any falls down the stairs) and would appreciate any support this wonderful, generous, and good looking group wants to offer.

Cheers!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vealarific. Show Vealarific's posts

Re: A shameless plug for a worthy cause

But Sally, you're buying a house. You can't spare $10 for our veterans? Tsk tsk.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lieutenant Sharpe. Show Lieutenant Sharpe's posts

I would, NatG, but I am already supporting my paratrooper cousin this year.  ♥  I will probably be there cheering him, though, so I hope to see you!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from naturalginger. Show naturalginger's posts

The race has become wonderfully huge and awesome, and I'd rather hear there is another runner raising an additional $1,000 - I learned last year people are particularly generous with this cause. I will certainly look for you there! I'll be tougher to spot this year without the crutches, but just look for the ginger kid that looks WAY to happy about running 5.6 miles bright and early on a Sunday morning.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from naturalginger. Show naturalginger's posts

But seriously, to those of you that did spend $10 or more on lunch today? Think about packing it to work tomorrow and offering $10 to these guys.

$10 gifts made up the bulk of my fundraising last year. It adds up quickly.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealJBar. Show TheRealJBar's posts

Hey NattyGin, I'm pretty broke these days but I pledged $50 to get you over the $300 mark.  Knock 'em dead at the race!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JTB8773. Show JTB8773's posts

NattyG, I put in my donation! Knock 'em dead girl Smile

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from naturalginger. Show naturalginger's posts

You guys are so stinkin' generous I can't stand it!! Thank you!! You're just the best.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItalianIce84. Show ItalianIce84's posts

I just put in my drinkin money for tonight ;)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from naturalginger. Show naturalginger's posts

Haha, just saw this icy- I think it's safe to say I owe you a drink!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WickedMcCool. Show WickedMcCool's posts

NattyGin,
    This is an awesome cause and I bet it's an awesome experience, too!!  I'm not in a position to contribute a lot, but I wanted to help out this worthy cause, and pay tribute to your commitment to run (not hop!) over the finish line!!
    Wicked

Sections
Shortcuts