A Tall, Good Looking Italian looking for a room

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Re: A Tall, Good Looking Italian looking for a room

I don't know of any apartments he could have at a reasonable price close in to town that are updated, CHC.  Mine is a great apartment, for example, but all the fixtures in our building are from WWII. 

The closer in you get, the older everything is, unless he has bank to spend. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BannedAgainBoston. Show BannedAgainBoston's posts

The title of this thread sounds just like an Ad from the Boston Phoenix's "Entre Nous" Section!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goldie31. Show Goldie31's posts

CHC,

My sometimes-Italian teacher oftentimes helps out Italians in Boston who come to learn English with places to stay/tours, etc.  He has a huge network of connections and could probably help this guy out.  However, since this is a public form (still) I'm wondering how we can exchange the info (I'd like to talk to my teacher and see if it's ok with him).

How good looking we talking here?  ;)  I always love the opportunity to practice mylanguage skills. :)  

In Response to A Tall, Good Looking Italian looking for a room:
    [QUOTE]I met a young man (mid 30s) this weekend who just moved to Boston to learn English.  He is currently staying in a hotel out in the 'Burbs and is looking for a room to let close to the city. Although this young man made a really good impression - he appears respectful, intelligent, and mature, I and 90% certain that my house would drive him nuts ... it was built in the 1920s and a number of the features haven't been updated since the 1950s If you know of someone that lives in a contemporary apartment or condo in Harvard Square, Brookline, Back Bay, South End, Seaport, etc. (you get the idea ... downtown, nicer neighborhood) please let me know and I will pass the information along to him. If you know me in person, please send me a facebook message.  Otherwise, please post a note on my Boston.com account
    Posted by Corporate-Hippie-Chick[/QUOTE]

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goldie31. Show Goldie31's posts

CHC,

Thanks; I emailed him and will see if he replies.  If so, I'll forward his info along.

An 8?  Oh my.  It's too bad I have a roommate...or maybe a good thing ;)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bzorn22. Show bzorn22's posts

Oh darn. I thought you said you were looking for a tall, good-looking Italian. Then I realized that I am not tall and I am not good looking - oh well. One out three ain't bad.

I live in NY and right now my spare room is being taken up by a lazy son who will be getting the message tonight that things change or he will be out.

Come to think of it he is tall and not bad looking.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redwolf68. Show redwolf68's posts

Don't worry, bzorn - I'm only average height, Irish/Scottish and kinda good-looking.  Sometimes it's just a matter of degree. :-)  Anyhoo, I do have a spare room, but it's in Salem and my wife would need to have a say.  Not that we couldn't use the income, but my landlord might also not approve.  And since CHC's friend isn't looking to stay out in the 'burbs, it wouldn't be an option anyway.