And my diagnosis is...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from heavyblaster. Show heavyblaster's posts

And my diagnosis is...

For all you oversharers who want to talk about your diagnoses of cancer, and biopsy results, and bumps and lumps both malignant and benign on your loved ones and pets. Or your latest icky viral infection. Or the herbal concoction Dr. Oz convinced you to try that has changed your life in 2011.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Folkenstein. Show Folkenstein's posts

Re: And my diagnosis is...

I love "ignore", it makes things a lot easier when the trolls come out.

Bye!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Finlandia. Show Finlandia's posts

Calm down, man.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sunshine85. Show Sunshine85's posts

Dude are you serious right now? Get over yourself. I don't care if you are trying to get everyone riled up. It is NOT in any way shape or form cool to mock people who have cancer or health issues. Maybe they come on here and talk about it because they have nobody else to talk to about it and this is a place where they can come and share their feelings or thoughts about the fact that they do have this illness. What if you had cancer (God forbid, because I would never wish that upon anyone) and had noone to talk to and this was your ONLY outlet to talk about it. How would you feel if some jerk decided to come on here and just for the fun of it mock you? Really. Put yourself in other peoples shoes before you say something.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from heavyblaster. Show heavyblaster's posts

In Response to Re: And my diagnosis is...:
    Dude are you serious right now? Get over yourself. I don't care if you are trying to get everyone riled up. It is NOT in any way shape or form cool to mock people who have cancer or health issues. Maybe they come on here and talk about it because they have nobody else to talk to about it and this is a place where they can come and share their feelings or thoughts about the fact that they do have this illness. What if you had cancer (God forbid, because I would never wish that upon anyone) and had noone to talk to and this was your ONLY outlet to talk about it. How would you feel if some jerk decided to come on here and just for the fun of it mock you? Really. Put yourself in other peoples shoes before you say something.
    Posted by Sunshine85

I would go to a support group.

Not post about my oozing sores while people are trying to surf the net while eating their egg salad sandwiches.

Or talk to God.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sunshine85. Show Sunshine85's posts

In Response to Re: And my diagnosis is... : I would go to a support group. Not post about my oozing sores while people are trying to surf the net while eating their egg salad sandwiches. Or talk to God.

Posted by heavyblaster

You have the option to ignore those posts about oozing sores. Maybe they are looking to see if anyone else has the same issues and don't feel comfortable going to a support group and feel better talking about it online. Or maybe they consider the people on here their friends, regardless of whether or not they know them in person or not. Don't be so judgmental and ignore the posts if you don't like them. Also, hate to break it to you but not everyone believes in God, or even a higher power at all. So you have every right to speak your mind and say your opinions but don't put anyone down for their beliefs..yes I am referencing your other post about talking to God.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from heavyblaster. Show heavyblaster's posts

You know what will be hard to ignore?

BURNING FOR AN ETERNITY IN LAKE OF FIRE.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sunshine85. Show Sunshine85's posts

Wow, that's all you have? Nice. You know it's lunatics like you that give Religion and God a bad name. Trying to force it on people is not the way to do it buddy and saying someone is going to burn in a "lake of fire" really nice. I believe in God, I believe in Jeesus, I believe in peace. I also believe in am merciful loving God who forgives the sins of those who want to repent. But I would never ever ever put ANYONE down or say ANYTHING to anyone about them burning for eternity because they don't have the same beliefs that I do. You are a moron and do nothing for your Religion or for God by acting the way you do, if you truly are a believer in God and not just some moron trying to get people ticked off.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kittensmittons. Show kittensmittons's posts

I burned in a lake of fire once. Thank God not eternally. It turns out someone had just eaten asparagus and peed in my pool.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Wait - eating asparagus causes fire?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kittensmittons. Show kittensmittons's posts

Not exactly. What happened was I went swimming in the basement pool and it was  unusually warm. I thought perhaps my twin brother had lit it on fire. But no, he had just peed in the pool and only God knows why, but the color of the pee was fire engine red. My mom was a terrible cook.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

kittensmittons,

Your a superhero, aren't you?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kittensmittons. Show kittensmittons's posts

No, I'm not. But if I was I would most definitely chose being impervious to cold and heat as my superpower. Then I could anywhere I wanted, anytime I wanted without risk of heat stroke, sunburn, frost bite or general laziness because it's just too darn cold to get out of bed. If I was a superhero, I wouldn't want a special uniform or outfit though. Too many of them look like underwear, and I've seen myself in underwear, and it's not what I would call pretty. I don't know. Maybe I have self esteem problems, in which case, if I had a sub-superhero power it would be the ability to turn cellulite into grenades.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

OK if your not a superhero, your not planing to climb a clock tower with a high powered rifle or anything like that, are you?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

no offence, I'm just asking

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kittensmittons. Show kittensmittons's posts

Oh, certainly not. For one thing, I don't even know where the closest clock tower is much less how to scale it while carrying anything heavy. I'm more of the annoy you over the interent kind of non-super hero. You know, the one who tries way too hard to get a laugh and ends up getting deleted repeatedly for talking about daisies on a BDC forum.

I think also if I was a superhero, I'd want a handler. Like Buffy the Vampire Slayer had a watcher. Maybe one of the mods will volunteer.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

If I were a super hero, I'd want the power to make leftovers keep indefinitely.  Because I really do like leftovers, most of them anyway.  But I never get around to eating most of them in time.  I'd be shocked to learn that more than 30% of the food I purchase, actually gets consumed.  So that would be a power that I could wrap my tights around.  Not to save the world of course, just to save myself a few bucks. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

"So that would be a power that I could wrap my tights around."

Goodness.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kittensmittons. Show kittensmittons's posts

I never eat leftovers. I have a certain type of neurosis that leads me to believe that anything left in my fridge for more than four hours is tainted by the aliens who live in there.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Kittymitts, i agree... not sure if its aliens though, but something in the fridge knows to suction all those leftovers to the back of the fridge, get hidden for a bit then suddenly re-appear with a coat of fur on them..
    i  never let that happen in my fridge nowadays... both college guy and i dont like leftovers. solves the problem.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

I hardly eat left overs, but I do put them in Tupperware and keep them in the 'fridg.  Usually for 2 to 3 weeks and then throw them out. 

It just makes me feel better about myself, you know keeping them around for a while.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kittensmittons. Show kittensmittons's posts

I hardly eat left overs, but I do put them in Tupperware and keep them in the 'fridg.  Usually for 2 to 3 weeks and then throw them out.  It just makes me feel better about myself, you know keeping them around for a while.
    Posted by jkjband

I don't think this is fair. You keep them around, but for what purpose? To amuse you? To tickle your fancy? These leftovers could be out doing something productive, and yet, you've kept them partially sealed in darkness. How many times do you think that moo goo gai pan pleaded for its freedom. What about that the piece of buffalo chicken pizza? Think it's happy? NO. The emotional damage you inflict on honey mustard pork chops is unforgiveable.

I'm a little peckish. Do you have anything I could munch on?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Oh my god, Kittymitts, too fricken funny...Thank you

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

Yeah but what about the Tupperware, are you suggesting that it be ignored and not used.  Left in the cupboard never getting out to show all that it has to offer.  Or brought down to the basement to hold those strange hooks that keep the  Christmas ornaments on the tree. 

By not keeping leftovers one could change the whole psych of household items, it's just something that I not ready or willing to do.

Sections
Shortcuts