Anyone else getting JavaScript Errors this morning?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jim-in-Littleton. Show Jim-in-Littleton's posts

Anyone else getting JavaScript Errors this morning?

I can't see comments or the comment box.  Tried with both IE and Chrome and shut both down and restarted on 2 different PCs.

Am I the only one not seeing anything this morning or are there others holding their breath waiting to comment? :p

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C)
    Timestamp: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 13:17:57 UTC

Line: 24
    Char: 4
    Code: 0
    URI: http://cache.boston.com/universal/js/bcom_pluckCom_blogs2.js

Line: 137
    Char: 2
    Code: 0
    URI: http://cache.boston.com/jobs/i/pComments3.js

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

Re: Anyone else getting JavaScript Errors this morning?

Today for the first time, in a long time, I had something pertinent to say, it was life altering and could have changed the world, making a much better place, but alas the fri&&in' thing is broken.... and now I've forgotten.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jim-in-Littleton. Show Jim-in-Littleton's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else getting JavaScript Errors this morning?:
    Today for the first time, in a long time, I had something pertinent to say, it was life altering and could have changed the world, making a much better place, but alas the fri&&in' thing is broken.... and now I've forgotten.
    Posted by jkjband

Doncha just hate it when that happens? Tongue out

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

I copied the letter and started a thread in the forum. If your interested.

Jeeps.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

I'm running SeaMonkey, and I don't see any comments either. 

And, like Jake, I had the FUNNIEST comment ever, but now.........piff.

:)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

I'm having the same problem, only it's the same problem I was having for like two weeks when I disappered from the blog.  And I have the backwards compatibility thingy turned on.

I guess I really do have to work today.....

Sections
Shortcuts