Anyone else getting JavaScript Errors this morning?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jim-in-Littleton. Show Jim-in-Littleton's posts

Anyone else getting JavaScript Errors this morning?

I can't see comments or the comment box.  Tried with both IE and Chrome and shut both down and restarted on 2 different PCs.

Am I the only one not seeing anything this morning or are there others holding their breath waiting to comment? :p

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C)
    Timestamp: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 13:17:57 UTC

Line: 24
    Char: 4
    Code: 0
    URI: http://cache.boston.com/universal/js/bcom_pluckCom_blogs2.js

Line: 137
    Char: 2
    Code: 0
    URI: http://cache.boston.com/jobs/i/pComments3.js

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

Re: Anyone else getting JavaScript Errors this morning?

Today for the first time, in a long time, I had something pertinent to say, it was life altering and could have changed the world, making a much better place, but alas the fri&&in' thing is broken.... and now I've forgotten.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jim-in-Littleton. Show Jim-in-Littleton's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else getting JavaScript Errors this morning?:
    [QUOTE]Today for the first time, in a long time, I had something pertinent to say, it was life altering and could have changed the world, making a much better place, but alas the fri&&in' thing is broken.... and now I've forgotten.
    Posted by jkjband[/QUOTE]

Doncha just hate it when that happens? Tongue out

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

I copied the letter and started a thread in the forum. If your interested.

Jeeps.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

I'm running SeaMonkey, and I don't see any comments either. 

And, like Jake, I had the FUNNIEST comment ever, but now.........piff.

:)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

I'm having the same problem, only it's the same problem I was having for like two weeks when I disappered from the blog.  And I have the backwards compatibility thingy turned on.

I guess I really do have to work today.....

Sections
Shortcuts