Apology

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Re: Apology

Only a licensed mental health professional that has personally examined and evaluated an individual can diagnosis someone with a personality disorder. Even then...they could be wrong!    PS: I suppose you could say someone has passive-aggressive tendencies,  I'm just not fond of throwing psychiatric terms around loosely.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Maybe he is being a wiseass, but it seems to me he is more interested in quibbling over porkshop's language than accepting the apology, which appears to be sincere

I do not care one way or the other

Sean-o looks like the db in the exchange though, not porkshop...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

In response to "Re: Apology":
    Only a licensed mental health professional that has personally examined an evaluated an individual can diagnosis someone with a personality disorder. Even then...they could be wrong! Posted by dog-lady
    If you read love letters, you only need past experience with somebody who may or may not have had a personality disorder, in order to evaluate an individual with that personality disorder (or any other personality disorder, mental illness, or uncertain disposition described anywhere accessible through google.)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Porks, this thread is delish.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

In Response to Re: Apology:
    God, strike me down and give me sweet relief from this thread.
    Posted by she blinded me with porkshop

Quick, check the back of your health insuance card and call the # for mental health help!  (I hope you know I'm joking)!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

The passive aggressive tactic of apologizing but qualifying it in any way is the Achilles Heel of apologies.  One doesn't have to have an emotional disorder to fall into this habit and then wonder why his apologies don't always go over well, and I never said had one.  

Gosh, a word to the wise is just that.  A wise man realizes it's no weight on his shoulders to hear it no matter to what degree it applies or it doesn't.  

Whatever you guys want to do with how qualifying an apology renders it less effective at best and totally rejected at worst is fine with me.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

In response to "Re: Apology": If you read love letters, you only need past experience with somebody who may or may not have had a personality disorder, in order to evaluate an individual with that personality disorder (or any other personality disorder, mental illness, or uncertain disposition described anywhere accessible through google.)
    Posted by McBostonrob

Well they won't get any 3rd party reimbursement, that's for sure!  Psychiatry has gone to hell in a hand basket anyway! (imo)

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

I'm sorry if I bothered anyone.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

I'm sorry  if I bothered anyone.
    Posted by dog-lady

You're not a bother at all, dog-lady.

And neither is our Choppers.

You and Choppers are among the joys of BDC.

Sections
Shortcuts